@23

Jinyoung's POV
I grab the photo up to see who's him, but I got no idea who he is.
Suddenly ...
What are you doing in here ? "Nayeon asked"
Oh ! I was finding my documents. I think I brought it home last night ! Did you see ? "I replied while putting down the photo without her noticing"
I place it in your car since last morning. You didn't notice ? "She said"
Ugh I didn't notice. I'll get going now. " I said leaving her room"
I take my last chance to glance at that photo once again and I still have no idea who he is.
He may be the one who I saw at the hospital "I thought"

After driving for a few minutes, I finally arrived the company. I get out from my car and go straight to my office.
I bring all the document which are needed and go to the meeting room.
I wait for the those who will attend this meeting especially the shareholder from Switzerland for awhile and finally they all arrived.
Each of them enter the room one by one and lastly the Swiss shareholder come in and he got my attention.
He looks familiar "I thought"
Have I ever met him ? Have I ever seen him "I questioned myself"
Hello Mr Park ?! Glad to meet you "the Swiss shareholder handed out his hand to shake with mind"
Nice to meet you too ! " I shook his hand"

***time skipped***

Finally, the boring meeting has ended.
I look at my wrist watch and see that it's time for lunch now. I walk out from the meeting room and head to a restaurant near by and suddenly someone stops me.
Excuse me Mr Park !  "someone called me"
I turn around to see who's that and 

 Excuse me Mr Park !  "someone called me"I turn around to see who's that and 

I was shocked !!
Ohh the Mr. Im "I greeted our company's Swiss shareholder"
Where are you heading to ? "He asked"
It's lunch time, so I'm heading out for a lunch right now. "I replied politely"
A lunch ? A lunch with my sister ? Does she usually cook for you ? "He asked jokingly"
Your sister ? "I had no idea about who's his sister"
Ohh she didn't tell you about me? Aish that bunny..... Well let me introduce myself more clearly. I'm Im Siwan, the brother of your wife IM NAYEON. I heard a lot about you. She always brag about you. Well, after meeting you today, I think she picked the right person to get married to. You do look nice and kind.
"He smiled"
Nayeon's brother ? "I was speechless"
Uhm yeah ! Well I wanted to meet you for along time but I didn't have a chance.
I remember waiting to meet you at the hospital back then but you didn't show up so I just left. I was in a hurry at that time so please don't mind me haha !! "He said hoping that I wouldn't mind him"
At the hospital ? When was it ?? " I asked curiously"
Oh, well it was 6 months ago I guess. I remember nayeon fainted and was sent to the hospital. I visited her and she told me to wait for you since you might come later, but I was in a hurry and I couldn't wait for too long so I left early and didn't have a chance to meet you. " he clarified"
S-so y-yo-you were the one who hugged her ? You were the one who wore black suit ?  "I was shocked"
Uh, yeah. I wore black suit on that day and I did hug her ! But how did you know ? "He asked"
Mr IM !! I have to excuse myself now. Im in a hurry. Nice talking to you. Let's have a fancy dinner later "I excused myself and ran out of the company"

I enter my car and start its engine to drive home as fast as I can. Once I arrived there, I go straight to Nayeon's room and grab the photo that I saw a moment go and well the guy in the picture is

 Once I arrived there, I go straight to Nayeon's room and grab the photo that I saw a moment go and well the guy in the picture is

Im Siwan, her brother.
Tears starts rolling down on my cheeks. I've just realized that I've been misunderstanding about her. During this 6 months, I've hurt her, I've left her alone, I've never been there when she needed me, I've never give her a warm hug when there's thunder or storm, I've always been a cold hearted guy toward her.
Sorry nayeon " I mumbled"

Suddenly, Nayeon comes in.
What are you doing in here ? "She asked"
I ran toward her and hug her tightly
.........

( I think nayeon and siwan looks alike 😂)
( don't mind me if you don't think so)