@24

Nayeon's POV

I enter the room and he suddenly runs toward me and hug me tightly.
Jinyoung, what happened to you ? Why are you here ? "I asked feeling startled"
Why didn't you tell me ? "He asked"
Tell you what ? Why are you crying ? What's wrong with you ? "I asked the crying Jinyoung"
You've never told me that you have a brother ! "He said"
Brother ?! You meant my older brother, Im siwan ? "I asked"
Who else ...?! "He replied while still crying like a baby"
I've never told you since I've never thought that you would be interested in knowing about me or my family members ! " I said confidently"
But you haven't answer me yet ! Why are you crying ? "I asked "

After forcing him to answer me for a few times, he finally answer my question. He explains everything about the misunderstanding and the reasons why he mistreated me.
After hearing his explanations, i laugh for almost an hour because it was ridiculous. He said he got jealous over me and my brother which is hella funny. However, I also feel pity for myself since I was being mistreated for a ridiculous reason.

Whatever happened, the past is the past. We agree to forget about everything that has already happened and promise to love each other no matter what. From now on, we'll hold each other hands and start our new happy life together.

Nayeon ! I'm ready "Jinyoung came out cutting my thought off"
Ohh let's go ! "I hold his hand and leave the house together"

Now we're in the car heading to fancy restaurant for a fancy dinner and it'll be our first official dinner together as well.

I can't describe how happy am I ! I think I'm dreaming right now "I thought quietly while smiling like an idiot"
Why are you smile that way ? It's creepy "Jinyoung suddenly said"
Nothing 😆 "I replied moving my head to another side"

Suddenly, my smile fades away as I remember about him and Jennie.
I want our relationship to last long and I wanna be sure with him this time, so I gather all my guts up and ask him about her.

Uhm, Jinyoung can I ask you something ? "I looked at him"
What's it ? You sound so serious !! "He said"
It's about your relation with Jennie !! "I said hesitantly"
Jennie ? You don't have to worry about my relation with her. She's no one to me and I'm no one to her now. "He said"
Did you mean, you and her are no longer together ? "I said enthusiastically"
Obviously. "He smiled"
Back then, I realized that I had no feeling for her and I broke up with her. Now she's no longer in korea. She already went abroad to continue her study. You don't have to worry about her and me, bunny "he said"
Thank god ! "I smiled like an idiot" ...

***time skipped***
After having a dinner with him, I feel extremely full right now. He kept feeding saying that it's our first meal together as an excuse. I can do nothing, but to follow whatever he wants to do!!!

I heard that it's gonna rain tonight. "Jinyoung said walking toward the sofa"
Really ? The sky is perfectly clear. I don't think it's gonna rain tonight " I said looking at the tv"
Do you wanna come to my room? Just in case ... it rains. "He asked sitting down next to me"
I don't want to. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight peachie Jinyoung "I said waving at him"
Heyyy, we haven't done raking yet. Heyy comeback "he shouted from downstair but I just ignore him..."

Jinyoung's POV

While sleeping comfortably and peacefully I suddenly hear a loud noise from the outside. I open my eyes to see what happen, and well it's raining. There's thunder and storm as well.
It's gonna be so cold. "I mumbled and close my eyes to get some more sleep"
Suddenly a thought crosses my mind!!
Nayeon is scared of thunder "I said"

Nayeon! Hey open the door "I ran toward her room and knocked on her door"
Without any hesitation, I twist the door knob and open it.
Inside a small cozy dark room, I can see a little bunny sitting in the corner crying while hugging her knees. The sight that I'm witnessing is breaking my heart.
I walk toward her and give her a warm hug. I try to comfort her but no matter how I try, she's still crying trembly on the ground inside my embrace .

This is how you are when there's thunder ?! "I started to think of when she's alone while it's raining"
I'm sorry that I left you alone before. "I felt guilty"
Sorry nayeon....... "I hugged her while comforting her"

[SPOILER: someone's going to have an amnesia in the next few chapters]