@8

Nayeon's POV
I- I agreed with him "I blurted out"
What ? Seriously ? Why would you agree with something like this ? "He asked angrily"
B-because ... "I was speechless"
Speechless huh ? You wanna be my wife this much ? That's why you agree with that stupid contract that was created by the parents of yours ? "He scoffed"
Park Jinyoung you... "I was very shocked with what he said"
What ? Maybe you're a gold digger ? Right! Just admit that you love my money not me "he said and left me alone"

I was left dumbfounded alone in the huge office. I was looked down just a moment ago. Every single word of his hurt me so bad. This is my first time ever in my life to be looked down like this. I feel really pity for myself to agreed with his father.

***flashback***(During the small talk between nayeon and Jinyoung's dad)

Do you know me ? "He asked"
Me ? Haha of course not !! I've never met you before sir "I replied"
U did ! You just don't remember me by now "he said"
Huh? "I was confused"
Im Nayeon from Switzerland ! I owe you a lot. Did u know about it ? "He said"
Owe me ? "I asked for clarification"
You may hate me after I tell you everything, but it's worth telling you. "He said looking straight into my eyes"
What is it ? "I asked curiously"
Your parents. What if I tell you that I'm the cause of their deaths ? "He leaned closer to me while waiting for my answer"
What ? No way ... I meant I've never known you before. How can you be the cause of my parents deaths ? "I laughed..."
Gurl listen. You may not know me but your parents do. They're the my friends. My very best friends who sacrificed their life just to save me. "He said"
... what do you mean ? "I was speechless"
They were hit by a car just to save me. On that year, we went to a cafe near by for a discussion. I was very careless at that time. I crossed the road carelessly without notice a car was running very fast toward me. Your mom was fast. She saw that car and she knew that I would be hit by it. Without any hesitation, she ran toward me and pushed me away. Once your dad saw the incident, he ran as fast as he can to save your mom. Unfortunately, he was late. He was able to grab to wrist and was about to pull her, but the car was faster. It hit both of you parents and ran away. "He clarified everything for me"
U're actually... Mr. Park ? "I asked while tears rolling down my cheek"
U're right ! I was the one who met you at the hospital on that day. I was the one who promised with your parents to take of you. "He said"
...... "I was very speechless. I didn't know what to say. I kept crying. I missed my parents"
Girl, you know everything now. Do you hate me ? "He asked hesitantly"
Sir, u must be special for my parents. That's why they sacrificed their lives for you. Everything's over already. I don't think much about those thing. "I replied"
About the contract.... do you know about it ? "He asked me waiting for my reply"
Ugh. Since everything's over, the contract should be over too. I'm a grown up lady now. I can take care of myself. You don't have to worry about me anymore sir "I said"
The contract was made during ur dad's last breathe. He asked me to make u a part of my family. I agreed with him to marry you to my son. I... "he was talking and I cut him"
It's okay to break that promise sir. I won't mind about it. I think it's time for me to go back now. Goodbye sir. Have a good day "I said was about to leave"
Nayeon please stay ! "He grabbed my arm asking me to stay"
Please "he begged"
What else do you want to tell me ? "I asked not knowing what to do"
Please agree to marry my son!! "He begged"
Sorry, I don't think I can help you with this... "I replied"
Please don't go against your dad's last dream and please fulfill my last dream as well "he said"
What do you mean sir ? ............