@20

JB's POV

Currently, I'm on my way home from work. While driving, it started to rain. The rain seems to be heavier than I expected. Since it's raining, I turn on my car's radio and play some romantic music.
Ugh I feel so lonely. "I mumbled"
I was driving while jamming to the music on the radio and ...
Dammm I was about to bump into something on the road.
I take a look through the window of my car and see a lady laying on the ground.
Beep beep "I honked"
Beep beep " I honked again but I got not respond from her"
Did she faint ? "I question myself"
Without any hesitation, I get out from my car and go straight to check on her though it's raining.
Miss are you okay ? "I shook her and turned her to face me"
To my surprise, she turns out to be IM NAYEON.
Nayeon, Nayeon hey wake up "I shook her rapidly"
Nayeon what happen to you ! "I started to carry her up in a bridal style"
I place her in my car and drive as fast as I can to the nearest hospital.

***time skipped***
***in Nayeon's ward***

Why were you there lying on the silent road in the middle of the downpour, Nayeon ? " I asked her who was sleeping peacefully on the bed"
Have a good rest. I'll be here to take care of you "I said and slept beside her bed"

***next morning***

Nayeon's POV

I wake up due to the sunlight finding myself sleeping in a white room.
Where am I ? "I asked myself"
I look around and realize that I'm in a hospital's ward.
I try to move my hand but something is holding it tightly.
I turn my head to where my hand is and to my surprise, Jb is here and he's the one who's holding it.
Jb? Why are you here ? "I mumbled quietly"
I try to rethink what happened to me and it took me a few minutes to remember the whole things that happened last night.
That's why I'm here "I said after realizing that I fainted in the middle of the road yesterday's night"

You're awake ? "Jb asked looking at me worriedly"
Yes...."I replied"
Are you feeling okay ? "He asked holding my hand tightly"
The doctor said you were very exhausted and weak that's why you fainted "he told me"
Don't worry I'm okay Jb.  It must been very tough for you to sleep in that position for the whole night. "I said"
It must have been even more tough for you to lie on the road in the middle of the rain. "He said"
Can you please tell me what happened ? "He asked hoping for me to answer honestly"
It's just... I was too tired and I fainted. "I lied"
I don't believe you. Tell me honestly Nayeon ! "He begged for my honest answer"
I was honest. I'm too tired last night ! "I said"
Look at your eyes, tears are roaming in it. You had an argument with him again, didn't you ? "He asked hitting the right point"
It's really impossible to hide my problem from you "I replied"
............

Jinyoung's POV

I excuse myself from Jennie and drive home as fast as possible because I have to go to work today.
Once I arrived home, I twist the doorknob to enter the house and it wasn't locked.
Why didn't she lock the door ?! It's dangerous to keep it unlock when she's at home alone "I said referring to Nayeon"
I enter the house and call her out, but I get not respond from her.
I check every single room in the house and I still can't find her.
Where is she ? "I questioned myself"
I take out my phone and try to call her numerous times, but she didn't pick up my call.
Maybe she's at the company ! "I said"
I go to change my clothes into the suit and drive to the company as fast as I can.
Once I arrived my company, I go straight to where my office it located in hoping to be welcomed by Nayeon.
To my surprise, I was not welcomed by Nayeon but by JB instead.
What the heck is happening ? "I mumbled"