@31

Nayeon's POV

I don't know if I should let him die or save him now !
This man is so troublesome. He's got injured. He uses our house as his shelter. And now he got fever while Jihyo is not here.

I really should let you die.

I put the wet towel on his forehead and give him some medicine.

I sit there looking at him for a while. He's handsome. He looks smart. He looks very familiar to me as well, but no matter how hard I think I do not remember him. The only thing I know is he always appears in my dream as a BAD GUY.

Get better soon you troublesome person "I said silently in my mind and walked to my room"

*Morning*

Thank you. "Someone said as soon as I left my room"
For what ? You seem so excited today ! "I said walking pass him"
I'm happy. Someone took care of me very well last night. She gave me pill and that wet towel. I feel a lot better now. "He said"
That's good to hear. " I ignore him and do my thing"

Hey I made breakfast. Come and eat "he said once I left the bathroom"
Who told you to ? I lost my appetite. I don't wanna eat. "I replied"
Hey don't be like that. Cmon I even make you your favorite orange juice. You like to drink it in the morning cuz it's refreshing. "He blurted"
How could he know that ?! "I frowned"
Come and sit down. Taste this ! Is it good? "he pulled my hand, asked me to sit, and offered me the orange juice"
That tastes like orange juice "I said"
What kind of reaction is that ?! "He whined"

After eating breakfast with him, he insists on following me to pick some fruits. He's so clingy and childish today. Maybe I gave him the wrong pill last night!

Nayeon look at this. So pretty. "He gave me a bunch of gypsophila"
It's pretty but you're prettier "he said"
Look. You're blushing !!! How cute "he laughed"
Stop bothering me and go to do your things.
"I shooed him away but he keeps bothering me like a 5years old child"

* time skipped*

What a tiring day ! " he whined"
I told you not to follow me. Now you're whining. "I scolded him"
It's tiring but fun to be with you "he made my heart fluttered"
So childish "I said and smiled"

He's actually fun to be with....

What do you wanna eat today ? I can cook for you "he said once we entered the house"
I can cook for myself. You go away "I chased him away"
You should rest abit. Go go "he push me slightly toward my room"
I- "he slammed the door on me"
Aish that guy. If your food taste horrible I'll definitely kill you !  "I shouted and took  a nap"

After about 40 minute, I wake up. As soon as I left my room, the luxury smell of food welcome me right away.

I made you your favorite carbonara. Come and eat. "He smiled"

I sit down and taste his food. It tastes so good. It's really my taste. That's how carbonara should taste like.

How's it ? "He asked hoping for positive answer"
So blend. So normal. " I replied with my mouth full of the food"
Dishonest answer. Look how you enjoy it. I know you like it. "He said and left to bring me some water"

*evening*

Let's go out. The view at the top of the mountain is so nice in the evening. "He said pulling me out"
I'm lazy. I see it almost everyday already. You go alone "I replied"
Hey cmon it's not fun without you. Please come with me. Please please please "he pleaded using those puppy eyes"
Fine fine. You're annoying aff " I said"

It's so breezy out here. Why don't you bring your cardigan with you ?! "He asked worriedly"
We already left the house. I'm lazy to go in "I said"
I'll go and get it for you. Where is it ? On the couch ? Wait a minute "he went back in"

Hey bunny. Long time no see
"a man appeared in front of me greeted me happily"

Do I know you ? " I sounded confused"

Nayeon here take it "Jinyoung came out with my cardigan"

Park Jinyoung ? "That man blurted"