@16

Jinyoung's POV

Tuk Tuk "sound of the knock on the door"
Since I have nothing to do and it's a holiday for me so I decided to take a nap and suddenly someone knock on my door.
Come in "I said"
Lunch is ready. "Nayeon opened the door and called me for lunch"
I'm not hungry. "I replied"
But u haven't had breakfast and u wanna skip lunch again? "She asked"
I had breakfast already and I'm going out for lunch soon. "I lied"
It's up to you then "she left"

Why do I have to avoid her ? "I questioned myself"
I don't know too ! "I replied to myself"
.........

Nayeon's POV

I made lunch for him hopefully he'll come out to eat with me but he doesn't seem to like the idea !!
He doesn't like my food ? Or ME ? "I questioned myself"
Whatever I'll just finish what I cooked by myself "I cheered myself up"

After lunch I go to sit on the sofa and decided to call JB.
Hello ? "I greeted"
Yes Nayeon "he replied"
How's ur wound ? Is it hurt ? "I asked"
Yes, so bad !!! "He joked"
Really ? U should go to hospital Jb "I said"
If u come here to treat my wound for me, it'd heal faster and hurt less "he replied"
Aish u're so childish "I said"
Have u had lunch ? "He asked"
Yes "I replied"
With that guy ? "He asked"
Umm no ! I ate alone "I said"
As expected! Don't you feel lonely ? "He asked"
Lonely ? I guess this is the second time of having that kind of feeling since my parents incident. I'll get used to it soon. Don't worry Jb "I replied"
Are you going to have dinner alone again? "He questioned me"
Maybe ?! "I replied"
If so, let's go out and have a nice dinner together old bunny !! "He offered"
Hey stop calling me old bunny. I hate you "I shouted at my phone and ... ting (he hung up)"

He really knows how to make me feel better ! "I mumbled"

Jinyoung's POV

I stand at the corner of our house the whole time and see her having a phone call with a guy ! It's JB.
She seems to enjoy it very much until jb mentioned about feeling lonely !!
She seems to got attacked by that word. Her facial expression suddenly changes which make me feel pity again.

I wish I could change to be a better person for you "I thought silently"

Nayeon ! "I walked toward her and called her"
What can I help you ? "She looked at me and replied politely"
Why are you being so polite ? "I asked"
Maybe u don't like it if I'm being impolite "she replied"
Stop being like this ! I'll have a dinner with you tonight. Cook something yummy "I said"
Really ? Then I'll go shopping for groceries now "she looked so happy"
Go ahead "I said and she left"

I didn't know someone would feel this happy when I agree to have a dinner with them ! "I mumble"

I look at my wrist watch and see that it's 5pm now. Since I have nothing to do so I decided to go out and get something sweet for tonight's dessert. I grab my car key and enter the car. I start my engine and drive off.

While driving I get a message from nayeon.
Where are you ? "She asked"
I'll be home soon. "I replied"
Okay. I'll wait for you "She replied"
Umm "I ended the chat"

After driving for a few minute, I finally find what I want. I stop by a bakery decided to get a cheesecake and some chocolate cupcakes for us. Suddenly I got a call from ... J-Jennie !