@17

Jinyoung's

I hesitate to answer the call but my thumb slides to answer it automatically.
Hello ? "I said"
Jinyoung "she called me and ... she is probably crying"
Jennie ? Why are u crying? Where are you now ? Be right there I'll go to you now "I said"

Nayeon's POV

After cooking for 2h I finally made our dinner. This will be our first official meal together! I'm so hype for it!!!!!!
I set our table and arrange the plates to where it should be. I took out the wine that I bought and pour it into the shiny glass.
I hope he'll like it "I said"

I sit and wait for him at the dinner's table since he said he'll be back soon. While waiting I got a call from jb !
Hello ? "He said"
Uhmm jb ! Hello"I replied"
About our dinner ! Have u decided ? "He asked"
Ahh I already cooked for myself and him. I guess I'll have to reject ur offer!! "I said"
I'm sorry jb "I added"
I'm glad he'll have a proper meal with you ! Enjoy ur dinner old bunny and bye "he said and hung up"

I put down the phone and continue to wait for Jinyoung to come. I keep waiting and waiting but I didn't even get to see his shadow. I decided to call him. Unfortunately he doesn't answer. I tried more than 10 times already but I still get no response from him.

Maybe he's on his way here ! Maybe he left his phone in the car. Maybe his phone is in silent mode. "I tried to think positively"

I can do nothing beside waiting for him to come so I continue to wait for him at the dinner's table until I fall asleep.

*time skipped*
*morning has come*

I wake up due to the sunlight. Once I open my eyes, I see what I prepared for last night. They're still in the same place which mean he didn't come back.
I should've known that he planned that to hurt me ! Maybe it's the start of his game?! "I said and tears started to flow down my cheeks"
There's nothing to cry nayeon. U'll get used to it "I comforted myself and wipped my tears"

I prepare the table and clean the whole house. Then I go to my room and take a nice bath.

Jinyoung's POV

This is so uncomfortable "I said"
I wake up and realize that I slept on the sofa at Jennie's house last night.

*Flashback*
Jennie why are u crying ? "I found her at a river near her house"
I'm sorry Jinyoung. "She said bending her head down"
What was that for ? "I asked"
For dumping you !! "She said"
Why so sudden ? "I questioned her"
Please forgive me and let's start over again !! I beg "she begged me"
What do you mean ? "I asked"
That guy dumped me and it's hurt so bad. No one is as good as you Jinyoung. Back then I was blind to break up with you. Please forgive me "she said and hugged me"
Jennie but I'm already married "I said"
I know it "She replied"
But we can still be together tho "she added"
How ? "I asked curiously"
Do you love her ? Do you love your wife ? Your marriage is all about contract. Isn't it ? "She questioned me"
Do u love her ? I-I-d.... Of course I don't "I answer confidently"
That's it Jinyoung. She's your wife but she's not the one you love. You can still keep her as your wife and divorce her later. Don't let that girl ruin your love life Jinyoung. Remember she only loves your money "She said"
So can you answer my question now ? "She asked again"
What's it ? "I was confused"
Can we be together again? Please I beg. I really want you to be by my side "she begged and hugged me tightly"
Jennie but... "I was about to replied and she cut me"
Please !!! I won't let you go again"she said"
I'll give u another chance "I replied her hug"

After that I took her home and she begged me stay at her house since she feels so lonely to be alone. I refused but she wanted me to stay so bad. After running out of excuses to refuse her, I agreed to stay at her place and ended up sleeping on the sofa last night.
*end of flashback*

I'm fully awake now and suddenly I remember that I promised nayeon to have a nice dinner with her ! I look at my phone and see numerous missed called from her. Without any hesitation, I grab my car key and drive as fast as I can to our house.
After a few minutes of driving I've finally arrived at my own house. I grab the doorknob and enter.
Once I'm inside, I see her sitting on the sofa while knitting something. She looks sad !
Nayeon ! "I called her"
You're back ? "She looked at me with a pair of disappointed eyes"
About last night I ... " I was about to explain her everything but she cut me"
...

Note : JENNIE is not JENNIE KIM
She's too precious to be that kind of woman.