@32

Nayeon's POV

Park Jinyoung ?! " that man blurted"
JB ! Why are you here ? "Jinyoung asked looking so shock"
You two know each other ? "I asked"
Yes ! Very well "that man named JB said"
What brings you here ? "Jinyoung looked furious"
To get and protect the pure Bunny "JB said pointing at me"
I don't need to be protected. You two know each other well so you should leave together. Don't stand in front of my house like that. "I said jokingly"
I can't leave "JB replied"
Me neither "Jinyoung stated"
Hey cmon. This is so annoying. I wanna live in peace. You guys should leave me alone "I said annoyingly"
Has he been staying here ? "JB asked out of blue"
So what ? "Jinyoung questioned back"
Nayeon ? Have you forgotten what he did to you already ? How can you stay with him like nothing had happened ? "Jb asked furiously"
That's all in past. We'll start a new life. You leave us alone. "Jinyoung said angrily"
Start what ? In the past what ? Forgot what ? "My head started to ache"
What happened to you Nayeon ? You suddenly disappeared and now you don't remember anything ? "JB grabbed my arms with his teary eyes"
It's none of your business. Let's go in Nayeon. "Jinyoung pushes his hands away and leaded me inside the house"
I'm not going in. What's happening here? What are you guys talking about ? "I said almost scream"
He's crazy ! Don't mind him. "Jinyoung said"
You're also crazy. You suddenly appeared and claimed that your my husband. "I pushed him away"
And you too. How could you come here and try to protect me. You even called me bunny. That's so cringe to hear. I don't need any of you to protect me. Leave me alone. "I shouted furiously"
Nayeon but ... "Jinyoung was about to say something"
I think you're okay now. Your fever is gone. Your injury is almost healed also. Please leave my house now. I don't welcome you anymore "I cut him off and went inside the house"

*Night time*

After hearing those two stupid guys talking nonsense, my head hurts so bad. I take some pill and try to get some sleep.

Come to think of it that guy names Jb also look very familiar to me. He seems to be one of my very close friend.

I try to remember things that used to happened before the incident but I can't seem to remember anything.

I don't remember living in Korea. I don't remember knowing someone in Korea. Most important, I don't remember getting married to someone from Korea.

This is insane !!!!!!!!!!

Shall I try to figure out my past ? It might be good, but it can also be bad. I'm living very happily with Jihyo now. Do I really to know about those things ? Is it necessary? Do I need to know who I really am ?

Since I can't sleep. I leave my house to get some fresh air.

Once I got out, I see Jinyoung sitting in front of my door like a lost kid.

Hey ! You haven't left yet ? Why are you sitting here ? "I asked"
I have nowhere to go. I don't have any money. I lost my phone. I can't walk down this mountain either because I know nothing about this place. "He sounded so pitiful"
Don't try to sound so pitiful. I'm not gonna let you go inside. "I said"
I'm just stating the truth. "He replied"

He looks so tired and sleepy. He must feel so cold as well.

Aishh! Come inside. I'll let you in. Only
tonight. "I said"
Really ? Thank you. You're the best. "He got up and hugged me"
Hey let go of me. You can't just hug me like that. If this happen again you'll die. "I pushed him away and got inside"

*morning*

Jinyoung's POV

I determined to get her back. I'll do anything to get my wife back. I'll make you fall in love with me and I'll take care of you. I'll not let you go again. I'll not lose you again. My love. My life.

Good morning beauty.  Breakfast is ready. Come and enjoy it. "I said once she came out of her room"
You haven't left yet ? I made it clear last night. You can only stay here a night. "She greeted me with those harsh words"
Eyyyy! Don't be like that. I have nowhere to go you know !? "I tried to be cute so she'd let me stay"
Shut up. "She said"
Ohhh. I like strong women like you. Now come here and eat your breakfast. "I said pulling her to the table"
No I don't want to. "She refused to come"
I'll carry you if you don't come "I warned"
Try it. I'll smack your head "she glared at me"
1 - 2 - 3 ! "I counted to 3 and carry her up in a bridal style"
Hey you little sh*t. Put me down "she hit my back"
Here now I put you now. Stop hitting me. Now eat your breakfast. I know you'll like it. "I said"

I leave the dinning area so she can eat it comfortably.

I went outside the house to pick some flowers for her.

Suddenly
*********Scrash***********

Hey Nayeon. What happened ?
I went inside immediately.

My Love My Life [I.NY & P.JY]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara