@37

Nayeon's POV

Am I dreaming right now ? Is it a good dream or is it a nightmare ?
The memories of you kissing another girl is still fresh in my mind. How come you act like thing had happened ?
I was living very well without having even a single memory for the past three years. Why did you show up? Are you planning to ruin my life again ? Are you planning to toy with my heart again?
My heart aches every time I see your face. Now that I got my memories back, it hurts even more to see you.
For the past three years, I've been enduring the pains which I don't know the cause. But now, I know it. I'm very sure you're the cause of my pain.

I hate you "I mumbled"

I got up from my bed and went to balcony. How beautiful "I admired the view in front of me"
Thank to my brother for offering me this chalet to stay.

Im Siwan (nayeon's brother)'s POV

*flashback*

If you have nowhere to go, come here. If you need something, you can tell me. If you want a place to stay for a vacation, I can give you. Nayeon "I called her on the phone"
Who are you ? "She asked"
Can't you recognize my voice ? I know you remember everything now. I assume that you remember me too "I replied"
I don't know. I'll hang up if you keep saying nonsense "she said coldly"
I'm your brother. You're being so rude to your brother right now "I said"
What ? Brother ? Siwan ? "She sounded so shock"
Come to see me now. I'll send you the location "I said and hung up"

You're here faster than I expected "I said as soon as I saw her"
I miss you "she ran to me and hugged me very tightly"
I miss you too. I'm proud of you too. "I said"
You were the one who kept sending me and Jihyo money. Aren't you ? "She asked with teary eyes"
And you didn't accept it no matter what. I'm proud of you Nayeon "I patted her head"
You've always been watching me. Thank you "she hugged me again"
I heard you want a vacation ? "I asked"
Yeah. I ...
You don't have to go explain anything. I know everything. Go to my secret chalet. It's very peaceful and quiet there "I cut her off with my words"
You are the best "she said with a smile"

*1 month later*

JB's POV

I finally found you. You didn't call. You didn't text. You completely forget and ignore me. How can you do that ? That hurts me a lot.

I stand from afar watching Nayeon standing at the balcony. She hasn't noticed me yet.

I stand there for a while. I really miss that face. I miss her voice, her smile, her jokes, and simple acts that got my heart fluttered. I miss you a lot Nayeon "I mumbled"

After a few more minutes, she turns her head to where I am and notice that I stand here.
She was so shocked.

Why are you here ? How can you find this place ? "She allowed me into her chalet and gave me a cup of tea"
You're so cold hearted. How can you leave me all alone ? "I said and sipped into the tea"
Did my brother tell you that I'm here ? "She asked ignoring my question"
No ! I was the one who suggest him to buy this chalet. I came here without any hope to see you. "I replied"
Luckily, I found you "I added"
How have you been ? "She finally asked a question related to me"
I'm not doing well. I really miss you "I replied"
I'm sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. You and Jihyo deserve better. I worried you guys too much. I'm really sorry "her tears rolled down her cheeks"
I don't blame you. Don't cry. Please "I patted her"

After staying there for around 30mn I decided to leave because she wants some times alone.

Can I come here again ? "I asked before leaving"
Yeah. Just don't tell him where am I right now "she said"
Take care. I'll be back "I hugged her and bid goodbye"

I won't let you break her heart again, Jinyoung "i thought"