@21

Jinyoung's POV

Morning Mr. Park. "Jb greeted"
Why are you here ? "I asked"
I just wanna see how you're doing. I thought you were dead already because you were missing for the whole night. "He said furiously"
What do you want ? "I asked annoyingly"
Nothing! I just wanna ask you, do you know where your wife is right now ? "He asked looking straight into my eyes"
How do I suppose to know. I couldn't find her at home. "I replied"
How could you find her at home when she's lying hopelessly and weakly in the hospital's ward "he replied angrily"
Hospital's ward ??? What happened to her ? "I was extremely shocked"
That idiot bunny became weak and faint on the road in the middle of the rain last night because of an idiot like you. You really don't deserve her, Park Jinyoung. You must treat her nicely or else I'll kill you. "He grabbed my collar and warned me"
Go to see her now and never ever leave her alone when there's thunder or lightning. She fears of it. "He left"

I'm sorry nayeon. "I mumbled one last word and went out to see her without any hesitation"

I go straight to Nayeon's room once I arrived the hospital since JB already told me her room number. After walking for a few minutes, I finally arrived at the door. I am about to slide the door to get in with a bouquet of flower in my hand but the scenario inside the room stops me. I assume that the scene that I've just seen is a scenario because I saw a man and a woman hugging each other passionately and that man is not JB. They both smile brightly while hugging each other. 

What are you doing Im Nayeon?? " I mumbled"

I shouldn't have come " I said and left"

After witnessing such a scene, I decided to not go in and leave the hospital. I feel betrayed and miserable. 

Im Nayeon, a cheater. You are so vulgar. I almost fall for you. I almost trust you! "I said and started my car engine to drive myself home" 

I unlock my door and and throw myself on the sofa as soon as I arrived home. I take out a plenty cans of beer and drink it while rethinking about my feeling for a cheater. 

I shouldn't have trusted you "I said and took a sip of my beer" 

I shouldn't have fallen for you " I took another sip" 

I swear to not fall in love with you again and ...... I'll hate you forever "I took another sip and continued to drink until I fall asleep" 

Nayeon' s POV

I can't believe he doesn't come to see me.

 You are so heartless jinyoung. " I let a tear floating on my cheek" 

I've been waiting for him to come to see me and take me home, but he would never show up in front of me. 

You hate me this much ? " I questioned him from afar and wiped my tear" 

Suddenly someone slides the door open which boost my hope up. Unfortunately, the one who comes isn't the one who I hope to see. I feel hopeless again!

Are you feeling okay ? " Jb came in and asked"

Yes, I'm totally fine now. " I said" 

Did he come ? " he asked" 

You meant jinyoung? " I asked looking at him"

Yes " he replied hoping for a positive answer "

Sadly no! He may be busy. " I said embarrassingly"

What ???? He didn't come ? I may have to kill that bastard  "JB felt shocked"

Calm down and stop blaming him JB. He may have his own reason. Btw, please take me home " I said" 

You wanna go home now ? Isn't it too early ? " he asked for clarification" 

I'm totally fine now. I don't wanna stay here. I wanna go home, please! " I begged him"

Fine...."  he said"

***time skipped***

We are here now. " Jb woke me up because I slept during the whole ride" 

Ohh! Thanks for taking home. Be back safe JB " I got out from the car and bid goodbye" 

Have a goodnight sleep and call me when he hurts you "he said" 

I know. You can go now " I said and he left"

I enter the house and I'm shocked with what I'm seeing! 

What is this Jinyoung ??? " I said"