@10

Jinyoung's POV
So the wedding will be held in a five stars hotel next week ! "My father said excitedly"
Isn't it too fast? "I said coldly looking at him"
Please consider about the date again sir!! "Nayeon complain"
What's the point of complaining. Isn't it want you want ? "I said. More like stabbing her with my words"
I .... "she was about to reply but was being cut by my father"
Aish. Stop complaining. I want it to be as fast as possible. I want to see you guys getting married. Hahaha "he said excitedly"
But I don't want to "I replied"
Jinyoung. You'll regret saying what u have just said later. "He said"
I won't. "I replied shortly"
Meanwhile, nayeon sitting there looking on the ground without saying a word.
Nayeon. Say something "my father blurted"
Ugh uhmm! Everything is up to you sir. If there's nothing else, I'll excuse myself now. "She said getting up from the sofa and leave us"
Jinyoung. Be kind to her. She's very kind and cheerful since she was a kid. You should be thankful to have her as a future wife. "He said disappointedly"
Whatever I don't like her. "I replied"
You will. Some days in the future. You can thank me later for marrying you to her. "He said and leave my office"
You're so boring. "I said returning to my desk and continue to work"

I can't really focus on my work right now because of that girl. I've never been really bad to any girl before. She's the first one that was hurt by me.
I swear to be like this toward her forever until she divorces me.
I'll make her life miserable for agreeing with my dad.
I'm sorry Im Nayeon but I really hate you and I don't know why too.
Ready to be hurt, nayeon.

Nayeon's POV
I've never been this sad before. I feel very down today because of him. I can't really focus on my works now. The only thing that I can focus on is praying to the god to help me changing his mind. From now on I'll live with only one hope. The hope to change his hatred toward me to love.
I keep working with my sad face until he calls me to go inside.
What can I help you sir? "I entered his office and asked"
Take these files out and check it again. U seem to be so careless with your works right now. Your works keep getting worse. Don't think that you can be lazy or careless in the name of my future wife "he fired me"
But I checked those files twice already before I submitted it to you. "I said"
You don't have right to say back to me. I'm your ceo now and in the future as well. I want you to remember a thing. You won't never be loved by me. You may be my wife in the eyes of others but not me. You won't never be. "He said coldly glaring at me"
You may leave with these files now. I don't wanna see you "he added"
Yes sir. "I took the files and leave"

Once I arrived at my desk, tears started rolling down on my cheeks. His words hurt me so bad. No one has ever said this mean words to me before. I suppose to not be hurt by his words because I don't love him at all, but I feel like thousand of invisible knives stabbed me when he said those words to me.
Why am I feeling like this ? I'm not sure with my own feeling for him. Do I hate him? Or do I love him ? It's impossible to love such a cruel person like him right ?

[so, I'll try to finish this story as fast as possible!!!]
[ please leave you opinion about this story in the comment section so I'll be able to know what to improve]
THANK YOU