@18

Jinyoung's POV

You don't have to explain what happened last night ! "She said"
You don't wanna know ? "I asked"
I don't deserve to know. Maybe ? "She replied"
Aren't you curious about what happen ? Why I didn't come home?! "I asked her once again"
Curious ? Of course I am but I don't wanna know ! "She said"
Why ? "I was confused"
Because your answer might hurt me ! It might hurt me so bad that I don't wanna know ! I should have known that you were just playing around with me. Having a romantic dinner with you will only appear in my imagination, I guess. "She replied while tears rolling down her eyes"
I'll get going "she said and left"

Seeing her crying makes my heart aches.
My heart tells me to comfort her, but my mind stops me. My mind keeps reminding me that I have to hate her and give all my love to Jennie.
You're in trouble Park Jinyoung "I mumbled"

I sit on the sofa waiting for her to come out. It's been 3 hours already and she hasn't come out yet. I wonder what's she doing In there!!
I keep waiting for her without realizing what am I doing.
Why do I wait for her to come out ? What if she comes out, what will I do to her ? "I questioned myself"
Once again, I'm confused. Confused about my feeling for nayeon.
I seem to care about her too much these days. My heart seems to got soften by her, but my mind still doesn't go easy with her.
While thinking, I get a text from Jennie.
It says :
Jinyoung can I go to your place ? "She asked"
Why do you wanna come here ? "I asked back"
I miss you so bad ! I can't think of a place to go, so I wanna go to yours "She replied"
But Nayeon's home "I replied"
You can shoo her out or let her be there and enjoy us cuddling with each other. "She replied cruelly"
What ? I can't do that ! "I texted back"
Why ? You're afraid that you'll feel uncomfortable with her around ? Then shoo her out "she said"
No I can't. This is her house. How do I suppose to shoo her out that easily? "I replied"
Are you afraid of her ? "She asked"
No ! "I replied"
Whatever. I'm going to your place now. If you're not agree, I'll get mad "she ended the text"
WTH is she thinking ? What should I do right now ?!

I keep thinking of an idea to get nayeon our of the disaster which is going to happen. Unfortunately I can't think of one.
I hit my head hoping that an idea would pop out and

What are you doing ? "Nayeon suddenly came out and asked"
Nothing "I replied"
I'll not be home tonight. I have something to handle. "She said"
Really ? "I was shocked with what I just heard"
Yeah ! Please cook something for yourself or eat something outside "she said"
Kayyyy! "I replied"
Then... bye "she left"
Wait wait !!!! " I called her back"
What's your problem ? "She asked"
When will you be back ? "I asked"
Not sure ! Maybe around 8-9pm "she said"
You can go now. "I said"
Bye "she bid the last goodbye and left"

Today is considered as a lucky day for me. She won't witness the cruel scene later. That's a relived "I thought in my mind"

After a few minutes Jennie finally arrived.

Where is her ? "She asked me as soon as she arrived"
Not here "I replied"
Did you ask her to get out ? "She asked looking very happy"
I'm ... "I was about to reply but she cut me off"
What a good boyfriend "she said and kissed my cheek"
So why do you wanna come here ? "I asked"
To have a romantic dinner and a first official meal after we get back together "she said"
But I can't cook ! "I said"
I didn't ask you to cook ! I'm going to be the chef tonight. Please sit right here and wait for me. "she replied which made me shock"

After waiting for 30 minutes, I finally get to eat the dinner.
Her food looks great but tastes freaking horrible.
I almost spit the beef out once I take the first bite.

How is the food ? "She asked"
Uhmm it's urgh- great "I replied"
Really ? Do you enjoy it ? "She looked so proud"
Uh yeah "I lied"

Once the dinner is done. She takes all the plates and keep it in the sink. I ask her to wash it but she refused to do so. She wants to keep it there and let nayeon washes it for her when she gets home.

I look at my wrist watch and see that it's already 7:30 pm.
Nayeon will be home soon ! "I mumbled"
What did u say ? "She asked"
No nothing ! Jennie I think you should go home now. I'll take you home. C'mon "I suggested"
It's too early to go home. "She refused"
Let's just watch some horror movies "she closed all the lights and pulled my arm to sit on the sofa to watch the movies with her"
But I have no feeling to watch it today ! "I said"
Can't you do it for me ? I wanna watch it. "She said"

Without any hesitation she hugs me very tight even before the movie starts.
While watching, she screams, covers her eyes, tighten her hug... while I'm sitting there and feeling worried that nayeon will come and see us !

Where are you looking at Jinyoung? Watch the movie "Jennie moved my head to the tv"
Fine "I followed her"

Suddenly, all the lights are turned on.
I turn to see who entered the house and bangggggg there she is! She's home now and see me cuddling in front of her as well.

Nayeon "I said"
.........