@36

Jinyoung's POV

Hello ? "I answered jihyo's called in the early morning"
Jinyoung we can't find Nayeon now. "She panic"
What ? I'll be  there soon"I replied"

Have you found her "I asked once I arrived"
No. I checked the cctv already. She left at around 4am and took a taxi to somewhere else "she said"
We should track the taxi. "I replied frustratedly"
We can't see the plate numbers clearly because it was far from the cctv. She called a taxi to somewhere that the cctv couldn't get a clear image of the plate numbers. "She said"
She did it intentionally. "I said"
I'm sorry. She was strange since yesterday. I shouldn't have slept and watch her carefully. "She cried"
It's not your fault Jihyo. You can't stop her. She intended to do it. " I patted her shoulders"
I think she already remembered everything "I said"
She said she doesn't know who you are yesterday. We still can't be sure if she really got her memories back "she said"

Jihyo's POV

I'll go back home and check if she's there. She doesn't like crowded place so she might go home and rest ! "I told Jinyoung"
Should I go with you ? "He asked"
No you can't. It wouldn't be good if she sees you. "I said"
Call me if you found her "he said softly"

Nayeon. Are you here "I said after arriving at the house"
I check every single room in my house, but she's not here.
Where are you now ? Why do you have to do this ? "I tear up"
I enter my room and throw myself on the bed.

What's this ? "I saw a letter on my pillow"

Dear Jihyo,
I know you're worried about me. By the time you see this letter, I'll be gone already. Don't worry. Don't panic. I just wanna go on a nice vacation by myself. I'm sorry for leaving without informing you. I was so eager to go on a vacation that's why I left without saying anything. Please don't get mad. I'll be back soon. Stay safe and healthy until then.
(notice: this letter is for you and noone else should know about it)
Love,
Nayeon

Have a nice vacation. Don't let those memories haunt you. Come back once you're ready to face everything. I'll be waiting for you until then "I mumbled while tearing up"

Hello Jinyoung "I answered his phone call"
Is she there ? "He asked"
No. Don't try to find her "I told him"
You know where she is don't you ? "He questioned me"
No. By the way, your assumption at the hospital is right. "I said"
What do you mean ? "He asked"
Give her some time. She wanna have a nice vacation. That's all I can tell you "I said and hung up"

Jinyoung's POV

This is karma. You were chasing me back then and now I'm the one who chase you. I deserve it.
Come back once you're ready. My love for you will never change. "My tears dropped"

No one's POV

If you have nowhere to go, come here. If you need something, you can tell me. If you want a place to stay for a vacation, I can give you. Nayeon "someone called Nayeon on the phone"

JB's POV

Jihyo, I went to the hospital and they said Nayeon sneaked out. What happened ? "I said breathlessly in front of jihyo's house"
Well. Just like what you heard. I have nothing to explain "she replied"
Can you contact her ? "I asked"
No one can contact her. She left her phone here. "She said"
Do you know where does she go ? "I asked"
No one knows. She's out for a vacation. She didn't bring her clothes with her at all. She left with some money only "she replied hopelessly"
By any chance ...
I don't know. Stop trying to find her and give her some time alone. "She said and closed the door"

Where could you be ? "I mumbled"