@25

Nayeon's POV

Morning cutie "I said as I placed the plates on the table"
Good morning "jinyoung replied while walking toward the table"
Did you sleep well ? "He asked"
Not really ! "I answered"
Ehh ? Why ? Is it because of the thunder's sound ?? "He asked shockingly"
No ! It's because someone hugged me too tight ... " I said"
Sorry "he said as he tried to hide his shy face"
Cute "I mumbled"

Jinyoung "I called his name after placing a full spoon of soup into my mouth"
Hmm?? "he Replied"
I'm going to Switzerland tomorrow !! Can you come with me ?? "I asked"
Going to Switzerland?? Why so sudden ?? "He questioned"
I wanna visit my parents graves. I miss my homeland and my parents as well " I said"
You should tell me earlier !! I have a meeting tomorrow. Should I rearrange my schedule? " He asked "
You don't have to. You can follow me there after the meeting. I'll go there first to prepare for your stay "I said"
But I wanna go with you ! "He sulked"
Awww what's with that face. It's not like  we'll be apart for years tho. You can follow me after and we'll meet there okay ??? "I said trying to comfort my sulking husband"
Fine. I'm gonna miss you so bad ! "He said"
Stop being so cringe and finish the breakfast. "I said leaving the table shyly"
I'm gonna miss you too "I mumbled quietly"

I'm gonna give you a ride to the airport tomorrow.
" jinyoung said grabbing his car key"
Uhmn "I replied as a sign of YES"
Bye bye. "He pecked my check before leaving"
BYE. Drive safely "I waved"

Jinyoung's POV

Tingg " the sound of phone's notification"
I got a text from nayeon

NAYEON : Jinyoung I'll go shopping with my friends and I may return home late. Don't wait for me and don't worry.
ME : Okay and be careful.
NAYEON: GOT IT. 💋
ME: 😂🥰

I look at the time displays on my phone and see it's already 7:30 pm
I should leave early and get the dinner done for her  " I thought"
I grab my car key and leave my office.
I stop by a shopping mall on my way home to buy some groceries and when I come out I meet a person unexpectedly. She's JENNIE

Jinyoung. "She called my name"
I walk pass her pretending that I didn't hear anything.
Jinyoung please don't ignore me. I need your help "she grabbed my hands hoping that I'd listen to her"
Let go of me. We better pretend to be stranger. "I said"
Please help me Jinyoung. I really need your help
"She begged and her eyes got teary"
Jennie please let go of me. "I pushed her hand a way"
She fall on the ground and got unconscious.
Hey Jennie are you okay ? "I shook her hoping that she would wake up"
Hey answer me "I shook her again but I got no respond"

I didn't know what to do so I carry her to my car and brought her to my house.

I place her on the sofa once I arrived.
I sit there waiting for her to wake up so we can talk and she can leave early before my wife arrives.

After sitting there for 30mn she finally wakes up.
Jinyoung where am I "she asked"
At my house. I don't know where do you live that's why I bring you here "I replied"
So what do you want from me this time ? "I asked confidently"
It's ...
It's... just ...
What's it ? Just say it and leave as fast as possible "I said"
Uhmm my mom got sick recently and I don't have enough money to cure her illness. She has a heart disease. I want you to help me find a job so I can afford the hospital bill and help my mom lives again
"She said while crying trembly"
You can find tons of part time job out there, but why did you come to me ? "I asked"
I met you by accident while trying to find a job out there. I was so hungry that's why I fainted. Luckily you helped me  and brought me here. "She replied looking so pale"
I'll cook something for you. Stay here. "I said"
No Jinyoung. Just stay by my side for a moment. I just want to be comforted. My life is too tough recently. I can barely live happily. "She replied while crying miserably"
Don't cry. "I said while handing her some tissue"
Can I hug you for a moment ? As a friend. "She asked"
But my wife will come and see it "I refused"
I'll explain everything. I know she's a nice girl. She won't mind you comforting a hopeless human like me "she said pulling me into a hug"
I didn't reply her hug tho.
After a moment. She finally let go of me. And suddenly the sound of the doorknob cracked, revealing a woman with so many shopping bags in her hand.
Nayeon "I was about to call her but I didn't get to because Jennie pull me closer and kiss me on the lip"

Nayeon standing there cluelessly witnessing what she shouldn't have witnessed.
She drops all the bags on the ground.
Tears forms her eyes.
Anger fills her whole body.

Continue what you're doing and have fun. "She mocked and left"