@34

Nayeon's POV

Ahh Jinyoung "I shouted"

I slipped due to the slippery ground.
The back of my head hits a huge rock.
Now it hurts so bad. I think it's bleeding now. My vision becomes blurry. I can't see things anymore.

Help me "I held onto jinyoung's hand tightly"

Jinyoung's POV

Nayeon ! Are you okay "I rushed to her"
Hey wake up. Nayeon wake up. "I held her in my arms and tried to wake her up"

She got unconscious and her head is bleeding so badly.

What should I do ? What should I do now?? Someone please help me. Anyone's here ?? Please help my Nayeon. "I screamed my heart out"

The rain keeps pouring. The sounds of thunder keep echoing. And nayeon's blood keeps coming out nonstop.

I take out my shirt and use it to stop her blood from coming out. I try shouting for help again!

Anyone ! Please help her "I screamed while crying"

Nayeon. Hold on a little bit! I'll take you to the hospital.
I carry her on my bag while trying to walk down the mountain.
Since the ground is very slippery, I have to be extremely careful.

Park Jinyoung ! " Jihyo with an umbrella suddenly appeared in front of me"
Thank god !! Jihyo ! Help her please "I put Nayeon down"
What happened to her ? "She asked while taking out her phone and dialed for the ambulance"

*at the hospital*

I'm sorry ! I didn't take a good care of her "I said to jihyo"
It's not your fault. It was an accident. "She replied"
She's so unfortunate. She got hurt too many times. "Jihyo added"
What do you mean ? "I asked"
A few years ago she got hit by a car and was sent to a hospital which I was working in. That was how we become friend. "She responded"
Got hit by a car ? How come ?! I've never known about this ? "I was extremely shocked"
Is that why she forgets everything ? "I asked"
Hmm yeah ! Her head was badly injured. That's how she lost her memory. She got no one around her at that time that's why I decided to be friend with her and take care of her. "She said"
It's my fault ! She got into an accident because of me. "My tears rolled down my cheeks"
How can it be your fault ? Don't be ridiculous "she laughed slightly"
You still don't believe that I'm her husband ? "I asked seriously"
How can I believe you ? "She questioned back"
You got your phone with you ? Try searching for my name. You'll see "I replied"

She takes out her phone and try searching for something on the internet. She doesn't seem to believe me but after reading something for a while her expression suddenly changes.

You're very rich. You own several companies in Korea ?! Wow you're amazing "she teased me"
You became a billionaire at such a young age ? A very successful business man ? Wow park Jinyoung. I can't believe this "she added"
You're got married already ? At such a young age ? "She asked"
Your wife is Im Nayeon ! What ? "She suddenly got up from her seat"
Are these information reliable ?! "She asked"
Can you please accept the fact that I'm really her husband ? "I asked"
You should leave ! "She replied"
What ? Why ? Those information are real "I responded"
How can I leave my friend with you ? Her husband? Do you even love her ? "She asked seriously"
Of course I do ! Why would you ask these ridiculous questions ? "I questioned frustratedly"
If you do love her. How can you leave her all alone these past few years ? You know how lonely and pity she was ? "She shed a tears"
Why didn't you come to take care of her when she was alone. What's worse is she got into an accident and was left alone. After she got conscious, she cried every night. Do you know why she cried ? "She asked"
... "I was speechless"
She said her heart aches a lot and she doesn't know why. She cried because of an unknown pain. She's been seeing several psychologists these years but none of them can heal the unknown pain in her heart. Now I think I know why ! Her beloved husband left her alone when she needed to be cared the most. He didn't even appear in front of her once. "She said furiously"
I'm sorry ! I was trying to find her too. But no matter how hard I try, I couldn't get even a single information of her. "Tears rolled down my cheeks"
What a ridiculous excuse ?! "She said"

Suddenly the doctors come out from trying to save Nayeon !

Doctor how's she ? "We rushed to him"
She was sent to the hospital right on time. She's fine now don't worry! "He replied"
What a relief "I smiled but my tears wouldn't stop coming out"

I was about to walk into nayeon's room but Jihyo grabs my arm.

As a friend, I give you a second chance. Take a good care of her. "She said"
Thanks. "I smiled"

#Spoiler

Nayeon. You got your memories back already ? Can you remember me "Jinyoung asked"
I ...