@11

Nayeon's POV
After sitting in my desk crying for a while I decided to go to the rooftop to get some fresh air. I feel really pity for myself and this is my first time to feel so. I shout to the sky trying to freshen myself up with the fresh air. I look at my wrist watch and realize that it's my lunch time. I go to to get some food for myself and return back to my desk after my lunch break. I try to finish my work and check each of it again and again because I don't wanna be fired by him. After finishing all my works I look at the clock. I still have 15 minutes left before I can go home. Since I have free time, I try to think once again about my feeling for him. Usually, I don't like people who are rude or cold toward me but I don't know why I can't hate him. And I realize that the more he hates me the more i can't hate him. I think I'm crazy. Crazy for the merciless man over there.
After done thinking, I look at the clock again. I can go home by now. I leave the company without him knowing and go straight to my house. I do my night routine and sleep. I know I'll be having a tough day tomorrow and I'm ready for it.

Krringgg!!!!!! I was awakened by my alarm. I get off from my bed and take a cold shower. I dress up nicely and go straight to work without having breakfast.
Once I arrived the company I was greeted by everyone. They come to be one by one and say "CONGRATULATIONS" I wonder what was that for until Jihyo come and say the same thing to me.
Why do you guys congrat me in such an early morning ? What was that for ?? "I asked curiously"
Don't act dumb bunny ! I'm still mad at you for not telling me that u and our boss are something ! "She said"
What ? Did that news has already been spread? "I was shock"
What news ? News about you and our boss will get married ?? "She asked"
Yeah !! You already knew. Who told you ? "I asked"
Well Mr.Park (Jinyoung's dad) came to tell us last night after you left. He invited us to your wedding as well. Soon my bunny will be our CEO's wife. Wowww so envious "she said"
Omg ! I'll have to face an angry face in such an early morning again"I thought in my mind"
Whatever ! I'll have to now. Bye jihyo "I excused myself"

Once I arrive my desk, I was greeted by a cold faced man.
Happy now ? Everyone here knows that you'll be Mrs Park soon. "He mocked"
I didn't spread that news ! "I defended myself"
I know my dad did but you may feel extremely happy now. Isn't it what you want ? "He asked mockingly again"
I still have a lot of work to do ! I don't wanna fight with you now "I said"
I don't wanna see you either. I just come here to check if you're okay. I was wondering that you may too happy, too happy until your blood pressure rises up and u suddenly die. And "he was talking and I cut him"
And you'll be happy and satisfied? "I looked straight into his eyes"
That's it ! "He leaned closer to me and answer shortly"
His eyes are fill with anger and unsatisfactory. Why does he have to hate me this much ?! "I questioned myself"
Whatever I was greeted by such a horrible creature like you and my morning was ruined by you too. I don't think I can stay here any longer. Work well Mrs Park or else you'll be fired again "he concluded our talk with those mean words and left"

How do I feel ? How am I feeling now ? I guess I'll get used to it sooner or later. I guess I will never be able to change his feeling for me.
What I can do now is to come to work with the hope to see him change and try my best to finish those works on time and perfectly. I can do nothing else. Literally nothing!! ......