@12

Jinyoung's POV
Finally the day that my dad has been waiting for had arrived. It's our wedding's day. It's the day that I hate the most.
Currently, I'm dressed in a suit, Waiting for Im Nayeon to come out in front of many people. I fake a smile once I see her walking down the aisle in a very long dress. She finally arrived at where I am right now. I take her hand and and turn around to listen to what he god father say.
I say yes with everything he asked me to show my agreements and nayeon did the same. Lastly I was asked to kiss her.
I didn't know what to do. I don't want to do it but I have to so I lean closer to her and peck the corner of her lip. Everyone cheers for it. And finally, the ceremony has come to an ended.

Nayeon's POV
Today is our wedding's day. I feel happy but he doesn't feel the same. When I walk down the aisle I see him smiles. This is my first time ever to see such a thing. I'm very sure he fakes it. Even tho the smile is fake, I'm still happy to see it. Once I arrived where he is, he takes my hand and turn around. He agreed with everything that the god father said and I did the same. At last, he was asked to kiss me. I feel extremely nervous. I close my eyes waiting for his lip to touch mine. After a moment, I feel a soft thingy touching the corner of my lip. It's his ! I know he doesn't like it but at least he did kiss me. He didn't embarrass me in front of the guests and I'm satisfied with it.

After the ceremony, the guests return home which mean I can go home as well. I was told to move to his house yesterday by his father, so I'll be going home with Jinyoung today.
After waiting for a moment, a car arrived in front of me. I know it's his car so I enter it. Our ride is freaking silent. I don't dare to blurt a word and I guess he doesn't want to talk to me so I remain silent until we arrive our house.
The house is pretty big. There're two bedrooms in it and we decided to sleep separately. Once we arrive our house, he gets out of the car without even glancing at me. He doesn't care about me and my everything. I take out my stuff alone and enter the house. I go straight to my bedroom and I realize that it's pretty small. It's smaller than my expectation. After observing the room, i decided to take out my stuff and my belongings and place it at where it should be. I throw myself on the bed once I'm done preparing my things and I dozed off.
I woke up, feeling shock because I haven't taken a shower yet and I have to cook the dinner for us tonight. I look at the clock and feel relived since it's just 5pm. I get off my bed and take a quick shower. After done taking a shower, I go down to cook the dinner for us.
Once the dinner is done I go to his room and call him out.
Jinyoung the dinner is ready "I knocked on his door"
Jinyoung ? Please come out. The dinner is ready "I called him again"
Jinyoung ??? "I knocked on his door many times but I got no response"
I twist his doorknob and realized that he didn't lock his door. I decided to go Inside. He's actually not in his room. He left without even informing me a word. He left me on our wedding day. He left me without thinking about having a dinner with me. Am I going to eat the dinner that I cooked alone ? Maybe ! I have to eat it alone today. Not only today, maybe tomorrow, next tomorrow and forever.
This is the life that you chose, IM NAYEON. You have to bare with it .........