@30

Nayeon's POV

Hey have u seen a guy ? "Jihyo asked once I arrived home"
Which guy ? "I asked"
The one who got injured last night. He suddenly disappeared "she said"
I don't know ! But a strange man approached me earlier. He's very strange. " I said"
It must be him. "Jihyo said"
Whatever. I'll go pick up some more fruits now. "I left her"

Jinyoung's POV

I walked slowly thinking of what had happened when I was not with her. How could she forget me?! That hurt me a lot but that's what I deserve.
Hey U're back "Jihyo said"
Yeah. I went out for some fresh air. "I replied"
Ure not completely healed. Don't wander around. U should rest. "She scolded me"
I know I know. Sorry!!! "I said"
My friend picked some apple. They're very fresh. Go and try some. " she said pointing at a basket of apples"
That looks familiar. "I thought"
NO WAY ! Does Nayeon live here ?! "I sounded so shock"
Nayeon ? You know her ? " Jihyo asked"
She really live here ? " I asked"

I'm back " a voice echoed from my back"

I turned around to face a woman who's I've been missing !

Why are you here ? Jihyo how could you let a strange guy in our house " she sounded annoyed"
Well. He's injured.... I had no choice "Jihyo replied"
But he seems to know you! Have u ever known him ? "Jihyo asked"
No never ! "She replied coldly"

My heart aches so bad once I heard her response.

What happened to you? How could you not remember me? "I walked to her and grab both of her shoulder tightly"
Let go of me you psychopath. How could I know you. "She shook my hands off"
I'm your ... "tears rolled down my cheeks"
Your what ? Ure crying ? Haha so ridiculous. You're really a psycho. Jihyo I can't agree with you keeping him in this house "she said harshly"
I'm your husband IM NAYEON. I'm Jinyoung your husband !!! "I shouted"

The atmosphere suddenly changed. The two girls look so shock after hearing what I said.

Hey hey don't joke around. She'll shoo you out of our house. You aren't completely healed yet "Jihyo said"

I'm not married to anyone. I don't know you. I hope not to see you again. Get out of my house as soon as possible ! "Nayeon said coldly and left"

See. You're doomed now ! "Jihyo said"

I'm not joking Jihyo. She's really my wife. "I said"
Bruhh. I've known her for years. She isn't even interested in dating anyone. How can she marry a person like you. Stop playing man "she looked annoyed"
I'm telling the truth. "I said"
I'm going to sleep now. You can sleep there on the couch. "She ignored me and left"

I'll find the proof for you.
I always keep a picture of us together during the wedding ceremony in my wallet but I accidentally lost it last night. I also have our pictures in my phone but it's broken now.
How unlucky am I !

***Next morning***

Nayeon's POV

I really have to go Nayeon "Jihyo said"
You can't. You let him in here and you want me to take care of him alone ? I can't agree with this "I responded"
But it's my father's birthday. I haven't visited him for years. Let me be a good daughter for once okay ?? Please Nayeon !!! "She pleases me"
You know he's a psycho right ? You really want to leave me with him alone ? "I asked"
Ugh ! Maybe I'll have to cancel my plan "she sounded so sad"
Fine fine. Go wherever you want. "I said"
I can't leave you with him alone tho "she replied"
I'll shoo him out tomorrow. Beside he can't do anything to me. I know how to protect myself "I said"
Are you sure ? Thank you Nayeon "she left without even hearing my response"
Yahhh ... ! Have fun ...

I bring a cup of coffee to the balcony and sit there. I try to think of that guy's words last night.
Am I already married ? Is he really my husband ?
When I'm with him I feel so close but my heart aches a lot.
I'm overthinking. How can I believe a crazy stranger's words that easily.

***Night time***

After wandering around the village for a while I decided to return home. Once I entered the house I was greeted by a figure of that man.
He's sleeping on the couch. I walked pass him but I took a glance at him as well.
He looks so pale. He's sweating a lot too.
What's wrong with him ?