@9

Nayeon's POV
What do you mean sir ? "I asked confusingly"
As you know, I'm already old. Currently, I'm having a heart disease too. I don't know how long will I be able to live, that's why I'm begging you to marry my son. "He replied In a conscious tone"
But, why ? "I added"
I wanna see my son marries a mature, cheerful, kind, and pretty lady like you before I die. I want him to have a person beside him when he's alone. I want someone to cheer him up when he's not feeling okay. In short I want you to be his wife before I die. "He concluded what he wanted to say"
But marrying someone isn't a simple thing in my life. It's very important. It's not an easy decision to make. "I told him"
But he's a perfect match for you. I know your parents and they know me too. We ship both of you because we know that you're perfect for each other. "He said"
Sir, I don't think I can help you. Sorry "I replied with a smile and prepared to leave"
Nayeon please. "He said trying to stop me"
Suddenly his disease started to attack him. He's having trouble breathing right now.
Sir, are you okay. Please wait, I'll call the ambulance for you. "I said turning back to him. I was very worried. If something happened to him, it's my fault"
No, I'm okay. "He took our his pill and swallow it"
As you can see, my health condition is really bad right now. I don't think I can take care of my son any longer. I beg you to be the one who would take care of him. "He begged me once again while breathing slowly"
That's really my last wish. Please full fill it.
If you agree with my, I will try to live longer until your wedding is finished. I'll wait to see you guys become a new wed couple. Then I'll be able to die peacefully "he added"
Please don't say like that. You have to live longer because my parents sacrificed their lives just to let you live "I said looking down"
So, please accept what I requested you to do "he convinced me to agree with him"
I- I'm not sure about it ! "I replied"
Please. I'll live longer once u agreed with it "he persuaded me to say yes"
Fine. But In a condition!! "I said"
What's it ?! "He asked curiously"
If I can't bare with him anytime in the future, I'll divorce him. "I replied"
Nayeon, my dear. My son is very good. He'll take a good care of you.
And thank you so much for agreeing to marry him. "He said emotionally while hugging me"
Since I agreed with you so please live longer to see us getting married "I said pitying him"

***end of flashback***

I cry very hard thinking that I've made a wrong decision. I think I've just made a huge mistake in my life. Why would I agree to marry him in first place. How stupid you are IM NAYEON.

After crying and trembling on the floor of his office for a moment, I finally can get a control of myself and my feeling back.
I decided to return home and take a hot shower to freshen myself.
After done taking a shower. I throw myself on the bed and rethink once again about what has just happened.
I finally realize that I'll be married to a man who hate me. I'll be hated by my future husband. My dream to be loved by the one who I'll marry to is going to be ruined by him or me myself.
Whatever, I'll try to show him the good side of me. I'll try to show him that it's worth marrying me. I'll prove him that I'm a good wife that he needs. I'll make him the most loved guy in the world and If I can't stan him being bad and merciless to me, I'll divorce him.
I keep thinking until I fall asleep and my new day start. I do my morning routine and leave home to work.

I took the cap and after a few minute I arrived the company. I enter it and go straight to the elevator. I press the floor which I'll be going to. Once the elevator's doors opened, I get out of it and go straight to the office. I push the door revealing Park Jinyoung and an old man which is known as his father.
I was greeted by his father but was stared by him. He seems to hate me very much.

Oh nayeon good morning. Come here sit next to Jinyoung. We'll discuss about ur wedding now "his father said happily"
Good morning sir. "I greeted back and sit on the sofa near Jinyoung"
So ......