@40 Ending

JB's POV

I was invited to a party at jihyo's house. It's a farewell party.
Nayeon will be leaving with Jinyoung. They both will go back to Korea because Jinyoung has business to handle.
Nayeon finally smiled again. This time her smile is real. It's genuine. It's not fake like before.
Jinyoung finally knows how to take care of his wife. He's been doing a great job as a husband recently.
I'm so happy to see both of them together again. I'm happy that they finally find the real happiness. Farewell Nayeon. Farewell Jinyoung.
"I said in my mind"
I smiled and sipped into my glass that is filled of wine.

Nayeon. Don't forget to come and visit me. I'll miss you really bad "Jihyo said with a sulking face"
Yahh I'll call you every single day. I'll come back often don't worry "Nayeon replied with a smile"
You better take a good care of your wife. If she comes here crying again. I'll behead you "Jihyo warned Jinyoung"
I know. I know "he replied"
Won't you go back to Korea JB? "Nayeon asked me"
I'll stay here for few months more. I wanna take a rest. "I said"
Have a good rest then "she said"
Thanks. Safe flight you two. I think I'll have to go back now. Byee "I said and got up from my seat"
Bye ! "They replied"

I almost arrive at where my car is but Jinyoung stopped me
Hey "he ran after me"
What ? " I asked"
I haven't thanked you yet. Thanks. For everything. "He was being so sincere"
You two are destined to be together. Even without me, you'll still be together as well. "I said"
Good luck. With everything. Take a good care of her. Bye "I said and left"
Bye "he bid goodbye one last time"

I expected myself to feel hurt when I see those two are happy together. But I unexpectedly feel very happy. I'm happy for you two "I mumbled while driving away"

Third person's POV

Jihyo is so drunk. She sleeps soundly now "nayeon said"
I'll miss her a lot "she added"
You can visit her. I'll bring you here often "Jinyoung said"
Look at the sky. It's so beautiful. Thank gods for allowing me to witness such a beautiful thing with you "Jinyoung smiled looking at Nayeon"
I've never expected that this day would come "Nayeon said"
Days like this will come very often into your life from now on "Jinyoung kissed her forehead"
Thanks for making me know what real happiness is "Nayeon lay her head on his chests"
Thank you for making my life becomes meaningful once again "he replied"
Do you know what you are to me "he asked her"
What ? "She looked at him curiously"
My love. My life.  "He replied"

They both sit outside, looking at the sky and laugh together.
They both are finally together again and know that they are each other's happiness.

They love each other more and more from days to days.

Author's note
Thank you so much for reading this story since the start until the end.
I always update late and keep you waiting. I'm sorry for that !!!
Thanks once again for reading this story and my other stories.

Hope you enjoy reading "My Love My Life"

*if your are curious about anything or want me to improve on anything please comment below*