@27

*3 years later*

Jinyoung's POV

Sitting at the balcony looking at the clear blue sky make me miss you even more...
It's been 3 years already and I still haven't seen a glimpse of you.
How heartless you are... "I mumbled"

Walking back into my room looking at the photo of us which is hung on the wall.
I really miss you "I said"

I know I deserve to be dumbed this way. I know I really don't deserve a perfect girl like you. Right now, I don't wish for anything beside seeing you. I wish to see you at least once. I just wanna make sure that you're alive. You're still living peacefully on this earth. PLEASE SHOW YOURSELF, NAYEON.

After recalling the old memories with you. I decided to sleep to regain some energy so that I can continue to search for you.
I hope to see you once I wake up "I mumbled"

No one's POV

While jinyoung is sleeping in a huge mansion which he bought 3 years ago in Switzerland, JB arrived at the peak of  RIGI mountain. He sits there quietly, trying to observe and admire the views around him. He seems satisfied but he looks very sad. His eyes are full of sadness.
How pitiful......

JB's POV

This place seems to be less beautiful because you're not here.
The atmosphere here is very peaceful, but it's also quiet and sad.
If you were here, it'd be extremely happy.

3 years have passed and you haven't shown up in front of me even once. We promised to meet back then but you never show up.
Don't you miss me ? Not even a little bit ??

For me I miss you so much. So much more than I can say "I said"

Jinyoung's POV

During these 3 years, god has always been ignoring my wishes. I've been wishing to see her once I wake up from my sleep,but my wish has never been granted.

I pull out my phone and decided to call my secretary.

Me: how's it going ??
Him: still the same as before sir !
Me: still get no clue ??
Him: yes sir !
Me: how come ? I asked you to do this job 3 years ago and till now you still get no information about her ?
Him: I'm sorry sir. I'll try my best to-
Me: whatever. (I put down the phone call)

This is so frustrating.
Why can't I find you. Why can't I contact you ?
Where have you been ? Where are you now ? Please answer me ...
(Tears rolled down on my cheeks)

.....'s POV

Look someone sent us an envelope again.
There's a lot of money in here. That person has been doing this for 3 years.(.....said)

Send that back to the owner. I don't need it anymore. I can live on my own now. (......said)

I tried that so many times but he won't stop sending you money. He said that you're his responsibility. (.....said)