@14

Nayeon's POV
Ting-tong (sound of the doorbell)
While I was sleeping, someone suddenly rings the doorbell which cause me to wake up. I look at the clock and see that it's 2:00am.
Who would come to me at this hour ? "I mumbled"
Once I arrived downstair, I grab the doorknob and twist it to open the door. Suddenly, a heavy body fell on me. It's Jinyoung's. He's drunk. He seems to drink a lot.
I carry him in and lie him on the sofa. I take off his shoes and go to wet the towel
Then I return back to where he is and wipe him with the wet towel. He suddenly open his eyes and grabs my hand. He stared deeply into my eyes.

Im Nayeon... "he called me"
Yeah ? " I answer gently"
He then pulled me closer and...
I really hate seeing your face "he said"
I don't wanna see you. This is my first time being drunk like this and it's because of you "he said and pushed me away with force which caused me to fall on the ground"
He then walks past me and goes to his room.

What did I do to deserve this ? Am I that bad ? Am I too ugly to be his wife ?
"I cried silently there"

After feeling that I've cried enough I go back to my room and try to sleep. Unfortunately, I failed. I stay awake all night until the next day comes.

Jinyoung's POV
I wake up due to the sound of my alarm clock and feel the pain in my head. It aches a lot!!
I drank too much "I said to myself"

Then I go to take a quick shower and go downstair. Once I arrived there I am greeted by an unfortunate person IM NAYEON.

Your breakfast is ready "she said"
Eat by yourself. I'm going out "I replied"
Where are you going at this hour ? It's still early "she asked"
It's none of your business "I replied coldly and left"

I keep walking with my earphones in my ears until I arrived a park. I stop by there and sit on the bench. The park is very quiet and peaceful. No one's here yet since it's still early. I take out my earphones and try to Inhale the fresh air. I take a glance at the other side of me and suddenly I feel familiar with this place.

Right ! This is where I met nayeon when I broke up with Jennie. As I remembered I hugged her very tight on that day because Jennie dumbed me. I was broken inside and felt very down and she was the one who helped me on that day.

But today it's different. I'm not the one who's hurt today but she is. She was hurt by me probably !? Actually, I don't wanna be like that too. I don't like being a jerk to a woman. I don't like seeing them hurt but for nayeon I don't know why am I being like that to her. I don't have a specific reason to hate her.

Why am I like this ? "I asked myself"

I then feel guilty because of what I did to her, so I decided to return home and plan to eat the breakfast that cooked for me.
I walk with a smile on my face until I arrive  home. Unexpectedly, I am greeted by a sight that I don't wish to see.

...