@13

JB's POV
After nayeon got married I have no one to talk to. She doesn't reply my text or answer my call. That bunny must be very busy with her husband.
I spend my weekend at home and feel so stressed so I decided to go out. I look at my wrist watch and realized that it's already 8:00pm.

Wow, it's night time already "I mumbled"

I take my car key and go out. I drive to nowhere. After a few minutes of driving I decided to stop by a park. I look around and I realize that I'm in Nayeon's new neighborhood.
I get off my car and walk in the park alone. I sit on a bench staring at the full moon hoping that it will help me by swallowing all my worries. I look around try to freshen myself up with the views of the natures and the fresh air. Unexpectedly, I see a familiar figure. I see a girl who looks like Nayeon. It looks like she's crying. To make sure, I walk slowly toward her. Once I arrive where she is, I bend down to look if it's her. It's right ! I wasn't mistaken. She's really nayeon. She's crying miserably. It breaks my heart once I see it.

Nayeon ? What happened to you ??? "I asked worriedly"
JB ? "She tried to avoid making eyes contact with me"
Hey face me ! What happened to you ? "I asked again"
It's nothing. Don't worry. "She replied"
Why are you crying ? Where is your husband ? Where is Jinyoung ? "I questioned her"

After hearing my question, she cries harder.

Hey ! What happen to you ? Please answer my question. "I turned her to face me"
JB ... "she suddenly hugged me and cried harder on my shoulders"
Calm down nayeon. Stop crying and tell me what happened "I tap her back gently trying to comfort her"

After a moment of crying, she can finally get a control of herself. She breaks the hug and turns away. She tries to calm herself down by breathing slowly.

So can you answer my question now? "I questioned her once again"
I'll tell you but in one condition. "She replied looking down"
What's it ? "I asked"
Stay calm. Don't make things worse "she replied shortly"
Is it related to Jinyoung ? He left you ? "I looked at her waiting for the answer"
Are you a mind reader ? "She looked at me"
Shit ! That means he really left you ? On your wedding day's night ?? "I couldn't believe what I've heard"
Maybe he's busy ! "She tried to defend him"
You stupid bunny ! He's not working today. He has no work tomorrow. He was given a week vacation by his father. Didn't you know it ? "I clarified"
I know. Maybe he's busy with his friends...
"She defended him again"
Nayeon. You got married because of the contract right ? "I asked her"
I- I don't know ! "She replied hesitantly"
Don't tell me you really love him ?! You know how much he hates you right ? Oh no nayeon! "I asked hoping for a better answer from her"
Jb enough. What if I love him ? Is it wrong ? It's my choice. It's my decision. He may hate me by now but it doesn't mean that after living together for months he still hate me. "She looked angry"
Fine. But ... "I blurted"
What ? "She asked"
Please answer my calls and reply my texts. Tell me and come to me when you're down. I'll be there for you. "I said"
You're not angry with me ? With what I've just said. "She asked"
I'm not. It's u're decision. It's your choice. I can't stop you from loving him, but if u can't stan him any longer in the future, divorce him. And no matter what, I'll be there for you. I'll be the one who cheer you up. I'll be the one who lend my shoulders to you to cry on. "I told her"
I don't deserve you "she looked down crying again"
Don't cry. Come on I'll take you home "I hugged her trying to comfort her"
Let's go "I leaded her to my car"

Nayeon's POV
Bye !! Thank you for today. "I waved to jb and thanked him"
U're welcomed bunny. Goodnight and bye "he waved back and left"

I enter my house and started to feel lonely again. In a grand house which is full of luxurious furnitures and aesthetic designations, but without any happiness. I walk into the house and turn on the light. I expect to see Jinyoung anywhere in the house but I see no sight of him.

Nayeon go to sleep and stop thinking. Ask him once he gets home. He may be really busy with something that's why he left. "I told myself to think positively"

I walk upstairs and go straight to my bedroom. I throw myself on the bed once I see it. I try to think positively and try to sleep. After a moment. I doze off. I doze off while tears rolling down my cheeks.

I'm crying again "I mumbled"
......

🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻

FANCY
♥️