@29

Jinyoung's POV

Ohh you're awake "someone said to me as soon as I open my eyes"
Who are you ? "I asked"
Ohh you can call me Jihyo "she said"
Where am I now ? "I couldn't remember anything"
You hurt your head and got unconscious last night. Luckily, you were found at the right time. If not so you would be in a big trouble right now. "She said"
Sound so professional "I mumbled quietly"
I used to be a doctor "she heard me and replied"
...... By the way, have you seen a lady with long black hair, white skin, and ... and she has bunny teeth?! She's a Korean and about 1.63cm tall "I asked hoping for a positive answer"
Who is she ? "She asked"
It doesn't matter who she is. I just wanna know whether she's here or not "I replied coldly"
Wow look at you. I can tell that you're heartless and cold hearted. I saved your life and you didn't even thank me. What's worse is you're being very rude toward me. I can't believe this "she sounded so unbelievable"
Can you answer my question now ? Have you seen her somewhere ? "I asked once again"
Well she...... "her phone suddenly rang"
Excuse me ..."she said and picked up the call"

Since that Jihyo girl is not in the house and I have no one to talk to, so I decided to go out for a walk.
My body is sore and my head hurts so bad, but I don't feel the pain at all. I just wanna find her.

I keep walking while observing the admirable views from the peak of the  mountain.
How beautiful "I said"

After staying there for a moment, I decide to go back to ask Jihyo for more information about nayeon.

Once I turned around, something catches my attention immediately. It's a red hair girl with a basket of apples in her hand. She looks familiar. Her back looks so familiar to me. If her hair was black,I could be certain that it's my wife,Nayeon.

Excuse me Ms. "I called the red hair girl"
... "she didn't notice me calling her"
Me please stop right there "I asked her to stop but she still ignore me"
Without any hesitation, I run to her and grab her arm making the basket of apples in her hand drops.
Hey what are you doing ? "She asked angrily"

From the moment she faces me, my heart almost stop beating. I can't believe what I am seeing right now. She doesn't change at all expect for her hair. She's still pretty and attractive. She's my wife who I have been trying to find during these 3 years. The red hair girl turns out to be my wife.

Nayeon ? "I called her name trembly"
What ? You know my name ? Who are you ? "She questioned me strangely after picking up those apples front the ground"
What do you mean ? Don't you remember me ? "I was shocked"
I don't know who you are and I don't know how did you know me either. Get out of my way please "she replied coldly"
Wait. How come. How can you forget me ? What happened during these past 3 years "I asked hoping that she was just joking around with me"
I don't know what you are talking about! Please make a way for me. "She said and left me dumbfounded"

Nayeon's POV

You actually exist in this world.
You came to me and asked me if I know who you are. For real, I don't know who you are. But I used to see you. I see you almost everyday not in real life but in my dream.
No, not my dream but my nightmare because you always hurt me whenever I see you in my sleep.......
"I thought while walking home"