PART THREE

› PART THREE ‹› Thor: Ragnarok ‹

› PART THREE ‹
› Thor: Ragnarok ‹

Well, some would say I don't listen to the rules well. After all, I am your son, aren't I?

It had been a few months since Odin left Raleigh's side in search for a place to rest. Before his departure, he asked for Raleigh to meet his sons at Sunny Oak Retirement and pass along his message of absence. Although his caregiver was against the idea of Raleigh meeting the God of Thunder and especially the God of Lies and Mischief, Raleigh still wanted to follow through in Odin's request after the man had been so kind to explain his heritage.

What was only supposed to be a meeting with the two men ended with Raleigh getting in the middle of a family squabble and traveling through worlds that Raleigh didn't know existed.

NOTE | Ragnorak is supposed to take place just over a year after Homecoming, I think. However, for the sake of this story, this will be taking place during the last month of their summer in 2017.

I do not own any of the characters of Marvel or the MCU, nor the plot of their comics or movies. I do, however, own my original characters and their original plots and lines.

CAST:
Asa Butterfield as Raleigh Ridley
Garrett Hedlund as Trystan Dagher
Chris Hemsworth as Thor Odinson
Tom Hiddleston as Loki Laufeyson
Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie
Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner
Other MCU Actors as Their Respected Characters

CAST:Asa Butterfield as Raleigh RidleyGarrett Hedlund as Trystan DagherChris Hemsworth as Thor OdinsonTom Hiddleston as Loki LaufeysonTessa Thompson as ValkyrieMark Ruffalo as Bruce BannerOther MCU Actors as Their Respected Characters