5

"And if I asked you to name all the things that you love, how long would it take for you to name yourself?"

''''

I took off my glasses and I looked at the boys and Mr. Bang with a smile. I picked up the pen and signed my name. "I'll take it." I scooted the contract back to Mr. Bang.

The boys all cheered and Jimin hugged me. I hugged the cute little boy back, my soft spot for him already formed.

"Welcome to the family!" Namjoon announced, the first to stop clapping.

The word family made a sour taste in my mouth.

Family disgusts me.

"I'm just going to warn you. I'm not the best vlogger, but I promise I'll try my best." I told Mr. Bang mostly, and the boys as well as I placed my glasses back where they belonged.

"You'll do great." Jin encouraged, nodding once, eyes on me. I smiled at him, nodding a 'thank you.'

"I'll let you all get to know each other some more." Mr. Bang stood up to leave. "Miss Kim, you'll be dismissed at 8 tonight." Mr. Bang turned towards the boys. "Midnight for you boys. You need to get some dance practice in after she leaves." I heard some groans as they took in the statement.

Do something to help them. They clearly hate staying till midnight.

"Mr. Bang." I called out as he walked away. He turned back towards me. "What if they practiced while I was here? We could go out for dinner tonight and get to know each other from there as well. I could practice my vlogging and photographing skills during their practice." I suggested, trying to get the boys out of their late night practice.

The boys all looked towards Mr. Bang with hopeful looks.

He smiled at me.

"That's a great idea Miss Kim. Thank you for that." Mr. Bang complimented me before turning back to the boys. "You all will be dismissed at 7:30 after four hour dance practice. Miss Kim may practice her skills during the time as well."

"Thank you Mr. Bang." We all said with smiles as he left.

After he had walked inside of the elevator and the doors had closed the boys all sighed.

"Thank you so much Minjee." Hoseok slouched in his chair.

"Yeah. I don't think I could've done another midnight practice." Taehyung stretched.

"No problem guys." I smiled. "But I have a problem." I pulled out my totally out of date phone. "I only have this as a video camera and a camera. I've got a chromebook that's decent though for the blogging part. But I don't think I can produce good quality stuff." I told them sadly. I don't want to fail at my job. I need that money. They all stared at me with grins. "What?" I asked. "Why are you all smiling like that." I pointed at them. "It's creeping me out."

"I'll go get it." Jin ran off into a different room.

"Alright I'm confused." I admitted. "Come on guys, it's my first day. Please don't be this confusing to me on my first day." I whined slightly. Someone covered my eyes with their hands. "Excuse me?" I exclaimed, jumping slightly in surprise.

"It's a surprise." One of them snickered.

"Three, Two, One." They all counted down before Yoongi removed his hands from my eyes.

"Woah. A bag?" I asked them excitedly, taking it from Jin's hands. "I needed one to carry my chromebook."