51

"good friends don't let you do stupid things...alone"

''''

"Min not to be dramatic but I'd die for your dog." Jungkook looked up at me as he hugged Winter tightly, getting licks across his face. Jungkook licked Winter back, no hesitation at all. I sighed as Jimin wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"Stop harassing my dog Kook." I pushed Jungkook down with my foot, Jungkook chuckling as he brought Winter down with him, Winter loving the gentle wrestling. "Sup Namjoon." I jumped over the couch and sat next to him as he tapped on his laptop.

"New song." Namjoon mumbled, his glasses slowly slipping down his nose as his eyes were locked on the screen. "Ego." I nodded and stood up, letting him work on his own.

"Okay listen dipshits!" Jimin stood on a stool, puffing his chest on and holding his chin high. "I have an announcement." I pulled out my phone. Whatever he has to say sounds like a good opener for the vlog.

"You're gay!" Taehyung shouted, guessing the grand announcement. I sighed, a smile spreading across my face.

"No Taehyung." Jimin glared, unable to keep a smile off his face. "I have found love!"

Oh shit

Jin snorted from beside me. "What a pleasant surprise."

"Minjee and I are dating!"

Silence. Dead silence.

"Bet." Jungkook scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Bet!" Jimin jumped off his stool and smiled proudly, walking over to me.

"He's not wrong guys." I leaned into Jimin as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "This morning he asked."

"You all owe me $20!" Yoongi laughed, spinning in a circle on his chair. "I told all of you!" And then the chaos began. Jimin kissed my head as Jin began to ramble off rules of affection and what we can and cannot do in front of them as Taehyung argued with Yoongi to get out of the payment. Yoongi said Taehyung could give him his arm instead and Hoseok had to restrain Taehyung from grabbing a kitchen knife. Namjoon was the only one that emerged from the chaos to congratulate us, saying how happy he was. Then he began to rant about how we better not hurt each other because I'm his 'idol' and Jimin his child and blah blah blah.

Oh look, Jungkook is on the table now...holding Winter like he's Simba.

"Jungkook get down!" Namjoon scolded, moving a plate from the maknae's feet. "You're either going to break the table, the dog, or a limb. I don't want to wait to see what gets broken first so get down or I'm changing the wifi password!" Of course, another argument emerged, this time being about how Namjoon shouldn't be in charge when he isn't even the oldest.

Jimin pulled my phone out of my hands gently, stopping the recording and luring me to the corner of the kitchen. "I love you." I smiled up at him and let my nose touch his.

"I love you too." And closed the gap between our lips. Jimin's hand cupped my cheek, kissing me softly. What we didn't notice was the now silent chaos.

"Get a room you two!"

"Oh my God!"

"That's breaking rule number one!"

"Do I seriously have to deal with kissing now?"

-----------

End of 51

i tried painting and then my younger sister asked if my other younger sister painted it and i was offended but same