67

^^^read^^^

"but this nightmare has stolen my smile, my will to even try to express anything but depression. it's all gone."

''''

Minjee's Point Of View

Something slammed into a wall. It was the wall that was in the dark. Another, hard, slam.

"No." I whispered and turned my back to it, curling into a ball, covering my ears, shutting my eyes tight. "Stay away." The wall broke off its hinges....no...it was a door? It sounded like a door falling to the ground. Then these hands, so many hands grabbed for me and I screamed, keeping my eyes closed, kicking and shoving them away from me. "I want to die at my own hands! Get off me!" Some hands left, others didn't. I sobbed and fought, sobbed and fought. Until I was pulled into a hug.

"Minjee baby, it's us. We are alive."

Jimin.

I opened my eyes and there they were. All seven of them.

"No." I covered my mouth, Jimin holding me with all of them around me, smiling sadly. "You all died."

"That's what they made you think." Jimin kissed my forehead, my cheek, my nose, over and over, holding my hand tightly. "When they pulled us out of the room, they shot the ceiling, not us. They threatened us to stay quiet, and forced us into cells. But we were never hurt." I pulled Yoongi and Namjoon in for a hug, those two grabbed the one next to them which led to a group hug. A group hug of ugly sobs, warm embraces, and minds full of nightmares.

"We need to get you all out of here." A NIS agent spoke, several of them surrounding us. "We have an ambulance waiting outside. This whole place has been swept, you are under our protection now."

(NIS is the South Korean form of the FBI if i understand correctly. If not, please notify me so I can change it)

These men helped us to our feet, grabbing our arms to haul us up. But my legs went weak from the pain, my arms feeling like they were on fire. I cried out in pain, the agent holding me up.

"Min!" Jimin rushed over, helping the man stand me up. "What's...your arms." I closed my eyes and leaned my head against Jimin, the smell of ash burning my nose. "She needs medical help!"

"I'm okay." I used Jimin as my support system, and he held my waist, keeping me upright. "Just, some burns." I looked up at him as we walked, touching the side of his face. "I'm just so happy you're okay. You're all alive. I'm not alone."

"You'll never be alone." Jimin kissed my lips, his lip bloody, my touch the same. I felt my eyes flutter and the pull to unconsciousness was too much and I fell into a deep, deep sleep.

-----

"Minjee, my child." My mother walked closer to me, my step-father following. "We missed you." And the men that stole my innocence, all of them, appeared out of thin air, greed in their eyes, lust licking their lips. "Go on boys. We have my child back, but she's all yours."

I sat up, breathing heavily, tears already smeared across my face. Yoongi stood up, closing his magazine and reached out for me, a bandaid on his forehead.

"No, don't." I moved away from him, looking down at the tubes attached to me, so many of them. "You can't...don't touch me." Yoongi froze and glanced over to Taehyung, both of them with solemn faces on.

"I'm sorry Minjee, I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm, I'm fine." I tugged at one of the tubes in my arm and an alarm went off, and I dropped my arm. Jimin ran in first, followed by a doctor and nurses. But seeing me still in bed, all tubes attached, the two nurses left, leaving a very distraught doctor and a confused Jimin.

"Babe." Jimin held my hand, and I couldn't help but flinch at his touch, memories flooding back, reminding me of the night I lost my virginity. "Min..." He let go of my hand, his eyes crumbling in front of me. But a very familiar whine made my heart stop throbbing. Winter, held by Hoseok, was struggling to get to me.

"Hoseok let him go please." I held my arms out for Winter, realizing all of the bandages wrapped up my arm. Winter licked my face, nuzzling close to me and I hugged her, kissing her forehead. "You're such a good girl. I missed you Baby."

"Minjee, you've been asleep for almost three days." The doctor cut off my reunion with my precious service dog.

"Is that bad?"

"You should've been up after the first eight hours of treatment." The doctor pushed his glasses up his nose. "So then we took a look at your nutritious state." Ah shit. "Miss Kim, you haven't been getting the proper amount of water, food, or vitamins needed. And this is before you were kidnapped." I didn't look anyone in the eyes. I haven't been eating, I knew that. But why did he have to tell them, all of them. "Minjee, this isn't healthy."

"I know." I snapped softly, rubbing Winter's head. "I've been having a hard time lately."

"But that doesn't mean you should-"

"Doctor," Jimin interrupted our argument before I could start throwing hands. "Can we have some time to ourselves?" The doctor nodded and left, passing the rest of BTS by the door. All seven of them piled in, but the room didn't seem smaller with the extra visitors, it felt, perfect.

"Noona." Jungkook stepped forward, surprising me with his honorifics.

"I don't need a lecture-"

"I'm glad you're okay." He hugged me, sitting down beside me in my bed, laying his head on my shoulder. "And I can't imagine what you're feeling right now, but just know that we are here for you." I leaned my head against Jungkook's, holding his hand, feeling like an older sister to him.

"I'm glad you are all alive." I made eye contact with all of them, taking in their injuries as well. Namjoon had healing cuts on his face, the result of his fingernails and anxiety. Yoongi's wrist was wrapped up and had a few bandages on his chin and forehead. Jungkook's neck was wrapped up, his lip busted as well. Jin's knuckles were wrapped up, blood peeking through ever so slightly, but that was all for him. Jimin didn't have anything wrapped, but his face was bruised, and his hand was holding his side, like there was a severe bruise there too. Hoseok's arm was in a sling, but wasn't in a cast, so maybe his shoulder had popped out of place. Taehyung had nothing but a bruised eye, but that was an injury itself. "I don't know what I would've done with myself if I lost you all."

————

End of 67

guys,

please please please stop asking when the net updates are coming. It took me two hours to write last nights chapter and still people are begging for another. I can't just write a chapter in twenty minutes. It takes time to think of and then write out.

please be patient and understanding. i've already been updating a whole lot more than i can handle, but i feel guilty.

i hope you enjoyed this chapter. it took over an hour