72

"i don't care anymore."

''''

Minjee's Point Of View

"Let it out Baby." I rubbed my hand up and down his back, his tears soaking my shirt. "It's okay, I'm here." His room was dim, we barely made it inside before he collapsed into sobs.

"Do you still love me?" Jimin cried the words I never imagined him saying, nor thinking I would ever make him feel this way.

"Of course I love you." I frowned, my heart wrenching in my own chest. "Why would you think that I don't?"

"Sam." Jimin sat up, wiping the tears from his face with his sweater paw. "Jiyoo said you still have feelings for him."

I froze.

I love, both of them.

Jimin's Point Of View

She hesitated. I saw it.

I don't know what happened, but everything turned black and white.

All the colors were gone.

And my tears, they just stopped.

"I understand." I stood up, leaving her to sit on my bed, alone.

"Chim-"

"Maybe we should take a break." I turned my back on her, my back to her and the door. "I'll let you figure out your emotions."

"Jimin-"

"Get out Minjee." My tears broke through once again, being, commanding, to...

To my ex.

Jiyoo's Point Of View

"Min-"

"Don't talk to me!" She growled before slamming the door, leaving her purse and phone here.

"Jimin..." Taehyung gasped out before running to his room. What did that son of a bitch say to her? When I got in there, Taehyung was holding Jimin on the floor, Jimin sobbing hard as I saw once I turned the lights on.

"What did you say to her?" I demanded, crossing my arms as the rest of the boys surrounded him.

"I told her we need to take a break." Jimin stuttered, holding onto Taehyung's shirt for dear life.

"Why-"

"Because she said she still has feelings for Sam."

-----

End Of 72

A little short depressing one because I'm in a depressing mood :/

I don't mind asking people if they're okay, but I just wish sometimes I didn't have to be the one who said it first, you know?