14

"Because I could watch you for a single minute
And find a thousand things that I love about you."

''''

I knocked on Mr. Bang's door.

"Come in!" He called out cheerfully.

I smiled slightly as I walked in, shouldering my bag.

"Ah! Minjee! Please take a seat." Mr. Bang stood up when I walked in and gestured to the seat across his desk.

"How is your day Mr. Bang?" I asked him, setting down my bag beside me.

"Wonderful." Mr. Bang folded his hands. "What about you?"

"Perfect." I smiled.

"What brought you here this morning?" Mr. Bang questioned.

"I would like to talk about the blogs." I started the conversation that I've practiced over and over in my head. "I don't mean to be rude, but it's going to be very difficult for me to post blogs every day. I still want to post my previous blogs, but I will make sure they don't affect any of my work here, I can guarantee that."

Mr. Bang nodded along, waiting patiently.

"You also brought up the vlogs." I took a deep breath. "I have no experience with this kind of thing, but I am willing to experiment with it. Also, I'm fluent in English so I can also translate the vlogs and blogs into English."

Mr. Bang nodded, impressed.

"So here's my proposition." I leaned forward. "I post the vlogs on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. And I'll also post the blogs Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And Saturday will be the pictures that I have taken throughout the week. It will help me balance everything out and have enough content throughout the week. I promise to make the vlogs as funny as I can and I will try my best to edit them to add entertainment." I took a deep breath. "What do you think?"

Mr. Bang stayed quiet for a little bit, probably taking it all in.

Finally he sighed and smiled widely. "I think that is a wonderful idea."

I smiled and released the breath I didn't realize I was holding. "Perfect."

"Do you have anything prepared for the blogs?" Mr. Bang asked.

"I do actually." I pulled out my laptop from my bag.

"Oh crap." Mr. Bang face palmed.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, looking up from my screen.

"I forgot to send you to Mr. Park." Mr. Bang bit his lip.

"Who's Mr. Park?"

——

"Does anyone know where Mr. Park's office is?" I asked as I walked into the lounge.

"Yes." Yoongi replied first.

"Can you show me?" I crossed my arms when he didn't get up.

"No, I don't feel like getting up." Yoongi continued to look at his phone.

I sighed.

"I'll show you Minjee!" Hoseok jumped up from his lying position on the floor.

"Thank you Hoseok." I said loud enough for Yoongi to hear.

"You're welcome!" Hoseok replied equally, if not, louder than me.

——

"Are you okay?" Hoseok peered at my face as I wheezed for like the hundredth time.