18

"Her heart and mind made peace in his arms."

''''

I took another bite of the banana I was currently eating with my other hand on my hip, watching Jin mix a few more things into the batter of some casserole he was making.

Previously, I had set up the camera on the countertop so it could capture the majority of the kitchen with me and Jin in its frame.

The pancakes were in the oven, just to keep warm. We were just about to start the bacon and eggs when Jin decided he wanted to make a casserole as well. I got distracted with the banana while I was trying to make fruit smoothies for everyone.

I smiled as Jin dropped and egg shell on the floor, making him jump.

"Yo Uno!" Hoseok called from the family room, him turned around in the couch so he could see me. "Who's banana are you eating?"

I scrunched up my nose and threw the rest of the banana at Hoseok, him screaming and ducking down

"Hey! No food fights this early!" Jin scolded, throwing away the rest of the egg shells

"Now I don't want to eat the banana anymore." I crossed my arms, staring Hoseok down. "Jerk."

Hoseok laughed, sticking out his tongue.

I shivered and face the blender once more.

Pulling my sleeves over my hands, I walked towards the fridge to find the yogurt.

"Bubble Gum!" Jin cried out, a hint of a teasing tone in his words.

I turned around and saw that Jin was taking off his jacket while he looked at the camera. "Every time I look at Bubble Gum, she's shivering or just looks cold in general."

"Noona! Do you need a blanket?" Jimin called over from the family room, fluffing the pillows.

"No thank you Jimin." I smiled back, sliding my arms into Jin's jacket as he held it for me.

"Thanks Jin." I nudged him slightly, zipping the coat.

He smiled and started to return to his batter. "Did you finish gathering the ingredients?"

"Of course I did." I gathered some other ingredients that I have yet to get.

I've been staring at the ground, rethinking my day yesterday. I can't stop thinking about today-I don't even know my schedule. I don't like not knowing, I don't know what to expect for the day.

"Hey Bubble Gum." Jin called out.

I snapped out of my trance and looked over at Jin

"What?"

"Can you start cutting off the tops of the strawberries?" Jin smiled as he put the casserole in the oven.

"Sure." I searched for a knife and cutting board and began my next task.

All the juices of the strawberries got over my fingers and stained them red.

"Bubble Gum! Did you cut yourself?!" Jin rushed over and held my hands in his.

"No," I laughed. "Jin, it's from the strawberries."

"Oh thank the Lord." Jin released my hand. "It looked like blood from where I was at."

"You need to take a chill pill." I patted his shoulder as he walked away.

He waved his hand at me, dismissing my thought.

"What time is it?" I dumped the strawberries into the mixer and put the lid on.

"391-oh wait that's the oven." Jin began but broke out into laughter. I joined with that laughter and I saw Taehyung smiling as he walked by.

"Yo Blogy." Taehyung

"Yo What?" I smiled, crossing my arms, my vision slightly blurring as i turned quickly.

Taehyung opened his mouth to talk, but was cut off by some not too good singing.

"Oh God." Taehyung looked down the hall. "Is that Namjoon?"

"Yes Namjoon!" I clapped. "Get it!"

Namjoon's singing stopped and we all laughed.

I frowned and blinked rapidly as my chest tighten. My hand subconsciously rubbed my chest.

My breathing became slower and harsher. I looked around, trying to get my eyes to focus.

I saw Jimin sit up from the couch, staring at me.

Jin was saying something as he cut some apple slices, but I couldn't comprehend anything.

I began to wheeze as my chest pulled at all of my muscles.

"I, I nee-" I mumbled to myself and stumbled out of the kitchen.

"Woah, Uno. You don't look to good." Hoseok paused as he was walking by me.

I waved my hand at him while I tried to make it to the table. Jimin started to walk over to me as Yoongi entered the room.

"When is the food going to be-holy!" Yoongi rushes over to me as did everyone else as I fell into the table, my whole body collapsing from exhaustion.

I caught myself with my bad hand when I hit the floor, making me hiss and roll onto my back, my wheezing still going strong. My stomach throbbed and added to the pain in my chest.

"Uno! Uno, can you hear me?" Jin sat me up, and Taehyung held my back up so I don't fall backwards.

I nodded and rubbed my ear, swaying slightly. "Loud and clear Sir"

"Come on Babe. You can do better than that."

My eyes widened and a chill went down my spine.

Hoseok held my hand reassuringly, but my arm immediately shot away from me and I leaned into Taehyung as I backed away from Hoseok.

Hoseok froze a little bit, surprised by my reaction and Yoongi frowned.

I reached for Hoseok's hand after I realized what I had done

But his voice was still in my ears.

I inhaled deeply and dryly, as I itched my chest and neck.

I tried to get up, but Jin held me down.

"No, you're staying sitting until we figure out what happened."

"I can't breathe, Jin." I stared at him. "I need my bag."

Immediately, Jungkook sprinted to the countertop, grabbed my bag and slid next to me and started to dig through the contents inside.

He soon handed me my inhaler.

I waved slightly at the boys as they watched me shake the inhaler before take an inhale of the medicine. I repeated the inhales.

I poked Jin's knee. "Don't let the casserole burn."

He chuckled and shook his head. "I won't."

"Let's bring her to the couch." Hoseok nodded over to said couch, releasing my hand.

"No." I lightly swatted Taehyung's arms away from me as he offered to pick me up. "I'm fine. I just tripped over my feet, that's all."

"BS." Yoongi crossed his arms, giving me the stink eyes.

"Really, I'm fine." I rolled my eyes at the boys' stubbornness. I saw Namjoon eye my bandaged hand. I pulled my sweater sleeves over it.

I begged him with my eyes to not say anything. He kept quiet.

"Jungkook, help me up. I'm old." I joked, but I did need the help.

He cracked a smiled and jumped to his feet then grabbed my hand and hoisted me up.

"Are you sure you're okay." He whispered to me as the others stood up.

I gave him a thumbs up as my vision swayed.

I need some sleep.

——————-

End Of Chapter 18

I always wonder how dirty-minded BTS really is.