66

"what's so special about her?"

''''

Jin's Point Of View

"They made our deaths seem so real." I leaned my head against the bars of my cell, my eyes closed. "I really thought you were dead Taehyung."

"They made me watch you all mourn." Taehyung's voice cut through the room, the pain striking everyone in the heart. "They told me if I made a sound, they would kill Minjee. Her because-"

"They can't lose us." Jimin finished, his hands gripping the bars. "But they can afford to lose her."

My best friend. I told her I would always be there for her, always help her through her illusions. Now I can't help her through these lies, this false reality.

"She blames herself for Jimin and Taehyung's death." Hoseok's word hurt more than Taehyung's. "She blamed herself for getting scared of the dark, and Taehyung paid the price. And when she tried to sacrifice herself....Jimin paid the price as well."

"No." Jimin backed away, shaking his head, staring at the floor. "No she can't think like that." His hands found his way to his hair, pulling at it as he doubled over. "She will destroy herself before they can!"

"Jimin! She's strong!" Taehyung crouched down, reaching out for Jimin, their cells side by side. "She-"

"No she's not strong!" Jimin stood up, crying. "She, she needs help! I always helped her but but, she thinks I'm dead! Hyung." Jimin's blurry eyes met mine, and I stood straight. "What if she kills herself?"

"He's killing himself!" A guard shouted from outside the door, footsteps thundering across the ground outside of the room of cages. "Jungkook has hung himself!"

"No!" Hoseok screamed, his turn to cry, falling to the ground.

"Jungkook..."

His name burned my lips. I protected him, I took the blame. He, his depression too...

"Save him!" I slammed my whole body against the door of my cell, shaking it so hard I thought it would break. "Don't let him fucking die! You hear me?"

Jungkook's Point Of View

"Why didn't you let me die?" I croaked, my throat burning from the rope strangling me minutes before. "You killed my family."

(I'm sorry I didn't want to write Jungkook literally choking himself to death)

"They aren't dead, Kid." One of the men dragging me spoke, his grip on my arm tight.

"What?"

He kicked a door open and I was met with sobs, sobs of relief I believe.

"Jungkook!"

"Hyung?" My vision was still blurry from my lack of oxygen I experienced earlier, but I know Jin's voice when I hear it.

"Yes Jungkook." His voice, it seemed so broken. Like, he witnessed a death....

I tried to kill myself...because....

"Hyung." I sobbed out and I was pushed into a cell, the cold ground waking me up.

"Yes, yes Jungkook. I'm here." Jin was in the cage beside me, his arm reaching into my own. "Come here, we are all okay, all of us."

"All of you?" I crawled over to Jin, accepting his comforting touch, his gentle touch. He's alive! He's, breathing.

"Hi Jungkook." Taehyung and Jimin waved from across the room, Hoseok peeking over Jin from another cell. "We were never hurt or anything. We are still alive, and so are you."