50

"almost as good as a morning bowl of porridge."

''''

"Minnie." His voice was soft this morning, as his fingers rubbed my cheek slowly. "It's time to wake up Beautiful."

Beautiful. He thinks I'm beautiful. Even waking up in the morning, I'm beautiful to him.

I smiled softly and opened my eyes.

Everything I ever wanted came true. I woke up in someone's arms. I woke up feeling loved.

All with the man of my dreams.

"Good morning." I snuggled closer to his chest, my hand finding his. He ran his fingers through my hair, slowly, careful not to pull any knots.

"Minjee, I love you." Jimin leaned his forehead on top of my head. "I want to be your boyfriend." I sat up and Annie crawled into my lap immediately.

"I love you too." A huge smile spread across my face, and I hugged him, oh so tight. "Jimin you have no idea how this is a dream come true." A smile was on his face as he kissed my cheek.

"A dream come true." He agreed, more kiss on my cheek.

—————-

"We are just friends as far as they're concerned." Jimin kissed my cheek as we stood in front of his door, his lights off. "But when we're alone, we are dating, kay B?"

"I got it." I judged him lightly and opened the door, face to face with Jin

"I knew-" He began, a smile on his face, but I pulled him into Jimin's room, Jimin shutting the door quickly. "You guys are dating?!"

"Jin." I sighed and sat on Jimin's bed, rubbing Winter's head. "You can't tell anyone." Jin laughed and high fived one another.

"I knew you'd get enough guts eventually."

"Shut up Hyung." Jimin whined cutely, hitting Jin in frustration.

"Jin, we aren't ready to tell anyone." I explained, surprisingly not shy about this. I guess I trust him. "We will tomorrow."

"We will?" Jimin squeaked, sitting next to me. "Muffin I dont want-"

"Muffin?" Jin chuckled. "You're such a child Park."

"I will fight." Jimin looked up at Jin, a hint of a smile on his lips. "Min, are you sure?"

"We can't just not tell them." I argued, my hand finding Jimin's. "It'll be okay." Jimin smiled and nodded

"Hate to break it up, but we have practice soon." Jin moved to the door

"Kim!" I raised my voice. "Not a word."

Jin zipper his lips shut, smiling and opened the door, closing it gently behind him.

"We should go Muffin." Jimin slipped his hand in mine, kissing my forehead. I smiled up at him and nodded.

———-

End of 50

i had really good chip dip today