59

"i need to be touched
by you"

''''

"Haha," Jungkook burst open into my office, laughing and pointing at me. "Nerd."

"What?" I smiled and fully turned around in my chair, Winter sitting up.

"Ha." Jungkook picked up Autumn. "Glasses." And he darted out of the room, Autumn in his arms. I snorted and turned back to my computer, typing away at the new post.

"Minjee!" Taehyung shrieked from outside my room. "Where are you?" I heard him stomping around outside my door, completely missing me.

"Tae!" It was painful listening to him completely miss where I was. "I'm in-"

"We are going to the beach!" Taehyung grabbed me but the hand and dragged me out of my office. "Go grab your swimsuit!"

"I have to work-"

"Come on!" Hoseok tossed me a bottle of sunscreen, running around shirtless. "We'll stop by your place." An arm snaked around my waist and Jimin was kissing my cheek.

"Come on Muffin." He kissed my jaw, his voice going quiet. "I wanna see you in a swimsuit." I smirked just before Namjoon pulled us apart.

"Leave room for Jesus!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled once Jimin winked and walked away. Autumn jumped at my feet and I picked her up, watching as Jimin went into his room. "Isn't he so hot?"

"No." Yoongi scared me as he walked passed, a towel over his head. I threw a slow punch at him, missing on purpose.

"Come on!" Jungkook pulled me by my hand. "Let's go!" I managed to get out of his grasp and walked back to my office, gathering my lap top in a bag.

"Jin!" I called out and I heard the slicing of apples pausing.

"What?!"

"Is this a private trip or should I film for the vlog?" I tapped my fingers, staring out my window. It's beautiful today. Just the beginning of summer, but still beautiful.

"Yeah it's private." Jin called back, a ziplock bag being opened now. "You almost ready to go?"

"As long as we stop by my place so I can change." I shut off the lights, my bag on my shoulder. "I'm good to go now."

————

"Minjee!" Jungkook kicked water at me in sarcastic frustration, the water not hitting me. "We are at the beach! Get off your computer and get in!" I flipped him off without looking up, Winter and Autumn's barks combining with the splashed of water and laughs of the boys as my music.

"I'm working." I called back, still typing away, an umbrella shielding me from the sun. "I didn't really plan on swimming." Jungkook's face dropped.

"Uh uh." He shook his head and started to walk towards me, water splashing from his steps. "That's not gonna cut it."

"Harassment!" I screamed, pushing Jungkook away from me as he tried to pick me up. I saw all the boys' heads snap towards me and Winter started to run, Jimin following. "Get this child away from me!" We laughed as Winter barked, not wanting to attack Jungkook, but jumping beside him. Jimin finally pulled Jungkook away from me, and they some how ended up in the sand, rolling around like dogs. Hoseok's laugh made me smile as I waved back at him, his cute little duck floaty around his waist.

"We've come to a consensus." Jimin and Jungkook stood before me, sand in their hair and bodies. "You're getting in."

"But-"

"Take off your clothes before I take them off for you." Jimin pointed at my shorts and t-shirt, all menacing and dominant.

"Do it then, Park." I held out my arms, smirking as he started to grow red, Jungkook snickering. "Take off my clothes."

"Oh hell naw!" Jin started to run to us from the shore, overhearing our conversation. "Nope nope nopity nope!"

"I wasn't going to!" Jimin whined as Jin tried to grab his ear. "I wouldn't do that!"

"Cause he doesn't have any balls." I joked to Jungkook, Jungkook dying of laughter. I saw Jimin glaring at me as I blew him a kiss. I decided to strip down to my bathing suit, nothing scandalous cause that's gross.

And Jimin carried me to the ocean, refusing to let me go, and then proceeded to throw me in, my entire body submerged in the water

And Jimin carried me to the ocean, refusing to let me go, and then proceeded to throw me in, my entire body submerged in the water. I came up gasping from the surprising temperature and glared at Jimin. It didn't take long for me to tackle him underwater as well, us both coming up laughing, our rings connected.

Then we were pulled into a chicken fight. Namjoon and I were together because....yeah I don't know why but I didn't mind. Jimin did though but after a little kiss and a few words he was happy again. Jin and Jungkook argued who would be top (wink wink). Yoongi was on Hoseok's shoulders. Taehyung carrying Jimin on his shoulders, the dynamic duo.

It was quite obvious Namjoon and I won.

"Minjee!" Jungkook pushed me away, his argument successful which landed him on top. "Just because you have boobs doesn't mean I won't destroy you!"

"Just because you have balls doesn't mean I'm not afraid to hit them!" I formed a fist and made a movement that threatened the end of his baby makers. That caused him to shriek and fall off of Jin, Namjoon roaring with laughter from below me. It didn't take long to take down my other competitors. Yoongi quit cause he was scared and Jimin, well, is Jimin.

But I did have to keep my promise I whispered to Jimin earlier.

"Come on." I said aloud, tugging Jimin's arm lightly. But when he didn't follow, I stalked closer to him. "Oppa, lets go." Jimin swallowed hard and licked his lips, his eyes locked on mine. "We are going to grab smoothies!" I yelled over to the other boys, Yoongi giving me a thumbs up.

"Wear protection please!" Taehyung shouted and Jin splashed him. "We don't need another Jimin running around!"

"Taehyung!"

"So I'm Oppa now?" Jimin smirked as he snaked his arms around my waist. "Is that how it's going to work?"

"You seemed to have liked it." I kept my eyes forward, an all too knowing grin on my face. "I liked seeing your reaction at least." I finally looked at him. "Right? Oppa."

I was pulled into a dressing room by him seconds after, pushed up against the wall, his lips attacking mine. I smiled against his mouth, my fingers finding their way to his hair.

"The things you do to me." Jimin spoke lowly, his mouth drifting away from my lips. My heartbeat quickened as he knew where to go, and I knew I would be busted when I went back to the beach, all of the hickeys going to expose me.

"Oppa." I moaned, my hips pressing against his. "Don't stop."

————-

End of 59

IN HONOR OF THE 69TH PUBLISHED PART

THERE MIGHT BE A BABY COMING

(oh and tell me if i can't use oppa like that ^^^ cause minjee is older but if it's flirting and stuff i think it's okay??)