Christmas Special

**Not related to current timeline and story**

**The presents they receive will not be the same as in the story**

Was it my fault that the boys ended up trying to rip each other's throats out?

No. But I was the one that caused the argument.

According to Yoongi, they were having a competition at who could buy me the best Christmas present. And he told me he was going to win.

"Hey Minnie." Jungkook plopped next to me on Christmas Eve morning. "We can do this the hard way or the easy way."

"Why the fu-"

"Hard way it is!" Jungkook jumped up and blindfolded me and swung me over his shoulder before I could let out a scream.

"Jeon!" I hit his back as we got into the elevator, my slippers almost falling off of my feet as I kicked them. "If you don't put me down this instant I will rip your throat out." I threatened, my voice deep, my limbs stopping their fight. Jungkook wasted no time in putting me down. I took off the blindfold and hit Jungkook lightly. "Where are we going?"

"Best Buy."

"Why."

"Christmas."

"Oh is this you guys' stupid competi-"

"Yep." Jungkook grabbed my hand and ran out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened, the staff around us frowning at us as we ran passed them. I caught up with him as we ran, refusing to be dragged to Best Buy by a child.

After much arguing, I was in the passenger's seat, a frappe and a muffin in my hands as well as Seoul in my lap. Jungkook tried to steal my muffin, but a kick slap of my hand stopped him.

"We were just at McDonalds and you could've gotten anything you wanted and you didn't! This isn't my fault buddy." I took a bite of my muffin, sticking my tongue out at Jungkook as he pouted.

"I wasn't hungry then!" Jungkook smiled as he defended himself. It didn't do much.

"Then turn around and get a Big Mac or something!"

"It's 9!"

"You're a millionaire! You can do whatever you want."

"...Right." Jungkook chuckled and turned the car around. "I forget you're not Jin." I threw my arms up in exasperation, whipped cream on my nose.

"I'm really close to slapping you Bunny Boy." I threatened, taking another bite of my muffin. He chuckled and rolled down his window, pulling into McDonalds once again.

"Hi can I get five Happy Meals?" Jungkook asked the worker through the speaker thing. I stared at Jungkook for a few seconds, still not used to his childish behavior. But that's what makes my job interesting. "Yeah, can I also give you guys a couple of hundred dollars that you guys can use to pay for the people after me? Sweet, I'll give it to you guys at the window. Okay, Merry Christmas!" And of course, there's his sweet side. The side that will do anything to help others. I smiled and sipped of my frappe, glad we came back to McDonalds.

-------

"I'm going to have the best present!" Jin declared as he pushed a hotel trolley into the dorm room, the day of Christmas. I had brought doughnuts and a couple dozen of cookies as well as the boys' presents.

"No you're not!" Jungkook shouted and jumped down seven steps from the staircase, scaring the shit out of me. "I will!" I looked over at my pile of presents I bought for them. Rings. That's it.