69

"be always gentle, every heart hides wounds that never bleed"

''''

Jimin's Point Of View

"Alright guys, so we have been in the break room and Jungkook is already in trouble." Minjee laughed from behind her camera, never able to take a break from work, even if we are still in the hospital. "He's banned from using any more napkins." Jin's squeaky laugh and Namjoon's thigh slap was the background noise of Jungkook's angry face as he stared into the camera.

"This is an outrage." He stated, glaring straight ahead, paper airplanes surrounding him.

"They told you to stop throwing the paper airplanes!" Yoongi shoved Jungkook lightly, pausing his slow sips of his coffee to bully the youngest.

"I was just entertaining myself Hyung!" Jungkook shoved Yoongi back, almost spilling his coffee from the retaliation. I smiled softly, glad he's happy again. I still can't believe....he wanted to kill himself. We all need therapy, we all broke after the kidnappings.

"Oh gosh!" Minjee laughed, still filming. "He's watching an origami tutorial now." It was true, Jungkook hunched over, folding more napkins that appeared out of no where, his phone propped up by the salt and pepper shakers, the sound barely audible. "He promised the staff that he wouldn't throw these guys. They agreed only after his aegyo." I snorted as he held up a swan, laughing evilly, like how he would when he stole Yeontan from Taehyung. Looking over at Minjee, I watched as she licked her lips. Jiyoo flashed into my head.

"Jimin, you really need to watch after her."

"I know. I am."

"You need to do it more carefully. Winter can't tell that Minjee hasn't eaten or drank anything in a while, you have to notice that."

"How, how do I do that?"

"Her lips. If they're chapped and dull, she hasn't drank anything. And food, she licks her lips when she's hungry."

"You know a lot."

"We've known each other for a long time."

"Hey." I leaned over to Namjoon, him humming in response, not looking up from his book. "When is the breakfast going to be out?" Namjoon glanced at his watch, but didn't look at me, too deep into his book.

"Fifteen minutes give or take."

"Thanks." I leaned back and tuned into Minjee's and Jungkook's conversation. Those two, they're funny together I'll give them that. They act like siblings, it's cute.

"Do you wanna take a test?" Minjee finally put her camera down and she leaned forward, staring Jungkook dead in the eye, as to intimidate him. But that didn't faze our Golden Maknae who leaned forward as well, mimicking Minjee's expression.

"No."

"Why not? You got nothing better to do." She quickly retaliated even though her answer probably wasn't what she expected. Jungkook crossed his arms and slowly leaned back, narrowing his eyes more and more by the second.

"Go ahead."

"What's my name?"

"Minjee."

"What's Taehyung's favorite color?"

"Purple."

"How many states are in the United States?"

"50"

"Name them."

Jungkook quickly looked up from his nails, startled by the suddenly hard question."That's not fair!"

"Yes it is! It's a game, my game, my rules." Minjee laughed, crossing her legs in victory. Until Jungkook got a smug look on his face and confidence in his next demand.

"If it's your game, you name them." Minjee's face faltered for a second, but it was a second unnoticed by Jungkook. "Ha! See? Even you can't name them!"

"Oh shut up Jungle Boy-"

"Alabama, Alaska, Arizonia, Arkansas, California-" Namjoon listed off all 50 states without looking up from his book. He only paused to flip his page, still reading and putting Minjee and Jungkook's knowledge to shame. I smiled softly and pulled out my phone, ready to drown out Minjee and Jungkook's new argument. It started when Namjoon announced that the average person can only remember 45 states while writing it down.

"Jungkook, you cannot eat 45 pieces of bacon. Control yourself." Minjee smacked Jungkook lightly, the youngest still determined to steal all of the bacon from the rest of us.

-----

(Ughhh guys I suck at transitions, bare with me)

Minjee's Point Of View

"So you keep these on until you shower." I nodded as Jimin repeated what the doctor said as we were being discharged. "And you can reuse the bandages as long as there's no blood or puss or them and they've been washed thoroughly."

"Jimin." I placed my hand on his, smiling sadly. "We got this, okay? Take a deep breath, okay? Let's let go of the stress." He managed to take on deep breath until he exhaled sharply and talked quickly.

"I'm just really scared for Jungkook, Jin, and Namjoon. It's their first day of therapy and I just can't help but see them breaking down crying in front of this random stranger who claims they can help us and I just don't want them to go through that because that sucks and none of this would've happened and we didn't get kidnapped or maybe we should've just ditched that friendship bonding crap because that is creepy and I just wish we weren't in this position." Jimin's chest rose up and down quite quickly. I guess he did just say all of that in one breath and his passion probably increased his heart rate as well.

"I know Baby, I know." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a second, my past offering me words of advice. "All we can do is take this step by step. We can't overwhelm ourselves, that'll only cause stress. We have to trust the boys that they can handle themselves. ARMY will be here for them and the best therapists in South Korea as well. We will get through this, okay?"

"You sound like an expert." Jimin smiled, his eyes on the road as he drove us to BTS' shared apartment.

Ah, he probably forgot.

"Because I went through this once before, the PTSD of a traumatic even and shit." I looked down at my hands, my arms all wrapped up still. "If I can do it by myself, you all can do it together."

------

End of 69

I tripped in front of a nurse at the hospital

I think I almost gave her a heart attack

She looked 60

oh questions

do you guys like the other member's pov or should i stick with just minjee's

and if you had the chance to be minjee, would you?

i would. i wouldn't mind the past pain as long as i had the friendships she has. it would be worth it in my opinion