31

"Those hardest to love need it most."

''''

Jin didn't say, anything.

He just sat there, in shock.

"Please say something Jin." I begged him, feeling defeated.

He probably thinks I'm insane

He's the boss of an insane person!

I never should've accepted this job. Everything was just too good to be true.

I'm too psychotic for the seven perfect boys.

"I-I'll walk." I opened the door slightly, but an arm reached out and pulled the door shut.

"Don't leave me." Jin hugged me quickly, taking a shaky breath. "I don't want to see you go."

Even though I try to be strong and tough, I fail most of the time.

My emotions got the better of me and I started to cry.

God Damnit Kim Seokjin. Why do you trust me so much?

What have I ever done to deserve him?

Maybe the world has finally felt pity, and decided to give me a break in life.

Maybe everything will be better now.

"I've got you." Jin rubbed my back slowly. "I'll look after you, alright? I'll take care of you."

He'll help me control my hallucinations? He already knows about my past, more than the others.

The others...

I need to tell them.

Later

I will later

"What happens during your hallucinations?" Jin asked as he watched me wipe away my tears. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. It's fine I'm just curious."

"I, I see things." I started, looking down at my hands, not finding enough strength in me to look at him. "I hear them too. I sound crazy, but it's real."

"But they're fake."

"They feel so real though." I looked up at him

"Am I the only one who knows about this?" Jin asked me, staying relaxed and not pushing me into telling him everything.

I nodded my head, ashamed.

"Hey, I trust that you'll tell them when you're ready." Jin reassured me, smiling encouragingly. "Don't feel pressured at all, it's a big topic. Just take it slow."

"Thanks Jin." I traced my fingertips over the diamonds in my bracelet, remembering when Jimin actually cared about me.

"It's like the seven of us, so it'll be like we're always with you."

They'll always be with me.

They'll be by my side.

———

"You can come in with me, I'll tell Tommy you're my friend and all." I spoke to Jin as a policeman led us down hallways. "But I would sit behind me though, he gets a little paranoid when people get close to me."

Jin nodded, following along and taking everything in word by word.

"There's policemen in there during your talk. Just tell one of them when you're finished and they'll lead you two out." The policeman spoke before unlocking and opening he door.

Jin and I walked into the prison cafeteria, one lone man sitting at a table, handcuffs on.

"And I thought you would never come." Tommy looked up from his hands, his smile breaking through the scarred burns on his face.

I smiled brightly and sat across from my brother, Jin sitting at the table behind us. "I would never miss a day."

"I'd hug you, but," Tommy held up his handcuffs, glancing over at the guards.

Tommy's eyes locked on something behind me. "Who's that?" He asked me, speaking quietly.

I turned around and saw Jin, smiling nervously. I grinned and face Tommy again. "His name is Jin. He's my friend. Also my ride here."

Tommy chuckled and waved at Jin. "Hello Jin."

Jin's nervous smile turned into a real one. "Nice to meet you Tommy."

"How have you been?" I asked Tommy, leaning back in the chair. "Have you made any friends?"

"I don't need any friends." Tommy cracked a smile, then continued proudly. "I just need me, myself, and I."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Well I got a new job. Jin back there, he's kind of like my boss, but not really."

Tommy shook his head while he chuckled.

"I'm his band's blogger, vlogger, and photographer." I glanced back at Jin. His hands were folded neatly on the table and he sat perfectly straight, but still managed to look relaxed.

"Well, do you like it?"

"Of course. The members are super nice and I love my job. Their fans are awesome too. I posted the first vlog yesterday and had 330,000 views in 30 minutes. It was so cool." I spoke quickly, excited at the topic.

"You're such a dork." Tommy teased me, a goofy smile on his face. But that smile vanished when his eyes locked on something above my head.

"Tommy-" I began, knowing what he was seeing.

But he exploded.

Standing up quickly, he flipped the table between us to his right, nothing separating us now. "Get away from my sister you Bastard!" He screamed and swung his fist above my head.

I scrambled out of his way, breathing heavily now. I locked eyes with Jin. He was standing and looked absolutely terrified.

I focused on Tommy once more. "Tommy! I'm right here! I'm okay." I held his forearms, trying to get him to look in my eyes.

He shoved me out of his way and I slammed my hip on the corner of a table.

"Where did you take her?!" Tommy threw a chair at an invisible monster. "Where's Minjee?!"

"I'm right here Tommy! I'm right-" Someone grabbed me from behind and started to drag me away. "Let me go!" I shouted at the policeman, fighting to get my brother.

Tommy locked eyes with me and saw the policeman dragging me away. "Let her go!"

Other policeman rushed in and started to restrain Tommy, but he still fought to get me.

"You're making him worse!" I screamed at the man pulling me away. "Let me help him!"

"Hey, man, listen to the girl!" Jin tried to pull the policeman's hands from me. "She's his sister!"

I screamed when I saw the policemen taze Tommy, him following to the ground, unconscious.

But they still continued to taze him. "Stop! You're hurting him!" I cried, the policemen almost having me out of the room.

"He's dangerous!" The policemen responded to my cries, locking the cafeteria doors as he succeed in getting me and Jin out.

"He's my brother!"

—————-

End of 31

Children, gather around.

The following chapters will be in the dark times. There will be some scary shit happening that may disturb you. There will barely be happiness and only depressing memories and actions and words.

The chapters after that....are unplanned. So hopefully we'll go back to light, but who knows? This story has no timeline so just go with it! :D

Thanks for listening to the warnings!