44

"How long can you keep a secret?"

''''

I watched silently as the boys played Uno, smiling once they started arguing about who was faster at calling out Uno.

"Alright I say we break into Jungkook's room and do our nails there." Taehyung announced after he finished his second coffee, leaning back in his chair, his hands folding behind his head.

"We don't have any nail polish." Namjoon jumped in, cleaning his glasses, squinting slightly at Taehyung.

"I have some." I mumbled from beside my phone, the new iPhone 11 from Jin. "But it's at the stage. i left it there for tomorrow" Yoongi smiled and nodded.

"I guess we have to make a pit stop at the stage then!" Yoongi got up as Jin groaned. "What's the matter with you?" Yoongi rolled his eyes, crossing his arms at Jin.

"Its like, 35 miles out of our way from our hotel. I have to pay for gas!" He exclaimed in defeat.

"You are literally a millionaire." Jimin chuckled, getting up as well, gathering the cups to throw them away. "You shouldn't be complaining like a baby about gas." I stuck my tongue out at Jin as we all got up, heading towards the exit. There was no arguing as I sat in the front seat, the boys piling into the back, knowing I would get a better shot at them from the front.

"Well ARMY, we will be back once we get the nail polish and arrive at Jungkook's room." I spoke from the side, not able to be seen in the frame, but getting Yoongi and Jungkook's little fight about who had to sit in the middle. Jimin resolved the issue by sitting in the middle seat himself, softly scolding the other two to act their age in a joking matter. I ended the live and immediately scrolled through the comments, pulling out my laptop with my other arm.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked as the boys listened from the back, curious as well. I pulled up my new site that I had finished earlier at the run throughs, creating a new post.

"I'm confirming on denying their rumors about me or whatever they find on the internet." I mumbled as I frowned at one of the rumors, saying I was transgender to escape my past. "This will be a long post." The boys stayed quiet while I worked, offering to put on some piano music to help soothe my mind. It was so thoughtful of them to actually be quiet instead of being their regular crackhead selves. Sometimes I had to pause writing to take a deep breath and not be mean to ARMY. That took a lot of strength considering how harsh their words were.

"Minnie can we have your keys?" Taehyung leaned forward and poked my cheek in an attempt to get me to give him attention. It didn't work.

"Why?" I asked softly, my eyes darting between my computer and phone. Some chuckled in the back.

"We are at the stage and need the nail polish."

"Oh." I kept reading comments as I reached into my bag, pulling out my keys, all 38 of them. I had to unlock some stuff for the boys at times and Bang decided to give me a key to every room of BigHit. "It's the yellow one."

"Holy shit." Jungkook gasped. "I've never seen so many keys in my life before." I smiled and continued to write, the first of the last ten answers.

"I'm almost done, the nail polish is in the hair and makeup room." I reached back to pat Taehyung's head while I kept my eyes on my computer. One of my fingers ended up in his nose and two touching his teeth. Everyone laughed as I dumped a lot of hand sanitizer on my hand, freaking out, my eyes finally off of the computer. Taehyung ran inside the apartment and was back in about ten minutes. I barely noticed his somber face, but I did notice. Turning around, I went to ask him what was wrong, but he shook his head no, and realization hit me.

He saw them.

()()()()()()()

"Bloggy." Taehyung mumbled as everyone else dispersed throughout Jungkook's room, Jungkook desperately trying to stop them from touching literally everything in his room. "We need to talk" My heart beat quickened and my head throbbed, not wanting to talk about this particular subject. He led me into the bathroom, locking the door behind us.

"Tae, I'm fine." I stood tall, not letting my eyes leave his. "I'm getting through it, I promise." Tae's eyes fluttered closed and hugged me tight.

"A-are you going to a therapist n-no, you're always with us and don't have time. no I can get you more free time. I-I can vlog for you sometimes a-and are you taking any medicine for it? Because I can pay for it from you and I can get you the best therapist to help you and I'll spend more time with you and hug you if you want if that makes you happy because I, I hate seeing you so, so-" Taehyung's rambling broke into sobs, his whole body shaking with them.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." I led him to the side of the bath tub, hugging him and let him cry into me.

"No it's not." He let go of our hug and leaned his head on my shoulder, his fingers brushing against my wrists. "It's not even close to being okay."

"Taehyung, this isn't your fault. Don't blame yourself." I rubbed his shoulder. "I'm getting better. I'm five days clean." Taehyung looked up at me, tears streaming down his face, a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

"That's so good, I'm so proud of you." He pulled me in for another hug, his sobs reduced to uneven breathing.

"I know you're here for me, alright? You're doing everything that you can. And I really appreciate that, okay?" I smiled reassuringly, Taehyung nodding, understanding my words. "We're going to be okay, I promise."

"I promise too."

~~~~~~~~~

End of 44

I love this