64

"bad shit happen to people I care about."

''''

We all sat in silence, back in the room where I woke up. Food scattered the floor, the result of Yoongi's anger. It was here once we came back. Jimin hasn't let go of my arm since, his eyes glue to the floor, his whole body stiff.

He lost his best friend.

"Gajin ge kkumbakke eopseotne nun tteumyeon ppuyeon achimppun." Jungkook sang the beginning of We Are Bulletproof The Eternal. Jin sobbed out when it was Taehyung's turn to sing the next part. I watched as Hoseok put his face in his hands, his shoulders shaking with each cry.

"Bamsae chumeul chumyeo noraehae geu kkeuchi eobtteon akbodeul." I sang his part for him, very gently, not wanting to mess up. We couldn't just let his part, not sung.

Hoseok skipped his part and sang the next part, Tae's part. "Oh I-I-I-I." Yoongi joined in with the I's, Hoseok's arms wrapped around him.

"We were only seven." Jin choked back a sob, realizing the cold, hard truth of the song. They, weren't even seven anymore.

"I-I-I-I." Namjoon and Jungkook sang the mini bridge, neither of them able to hit Taehyung's notes.

"But we're only six now." Jimin didn't even sing, but spoke to the beat, staring straight ahead of him. That's when I broke, tears streaming down my face as I let out small cries, my hand leaving Jimin's. "Shhh." Jimin hugged me, letting me sob into his chest, the guilt of his death pounding at my chest.

"We are we are forever bulletproof." Namjoon sang, his deep voice echoing throughout our cell, nothing else but sobs following his echo.

"Yeah you got to heaven." Jungkook looked up at the ceiling, pointing to the sky, his other hand clutching his heart. Jimin doubled over until our faces were pressed side to side, his eyes shut tightly, tears just barely running loose.

"Alright!" The kidnappers shouted as they kicked the door open, guns instantly aimed at us. I cowered behind Jimin, everyone's backs pressed against the wall. "Who started the singing! Huh! Which one of you brats was it!" My eyes locked on Jungkook, his eyes wide as he scrambled back even farther, the wall stopping him from hiding.

"Me." Jin raised his hand, no tears on his face, no fear in his voice. No fear for when he protected his friends, his brothers. He looked over at Yoongi just as he was pulled to his feet, Yoongi's hand too slow to hold his hyung's one last time.

"You're dead." The kidnapper got Jin in a choke hold, dragging him out of the room.

"No!" I screamed, wrenching Jimin's arms off of mine. "No take me!" They can't lose another member. No, they can't. I have to stop it. I have to save them.

"Jin!" Hoseok sobbed, running towards him, only to be knocked backwards, crashing into Jungkook, everyone else on their feet again.

"Hey!" I screamed, landing a punch on one of the kidnappers, getting his attention. "Kill me instead!"

"No!" Jimin shoved me away from the kidnapper's grasp, him being dragged away now. "Let me go!" He kicked in the air, the man dragging him out of the room, just like Jin. The door slammed shut and Jin screamed before there were gunshots.

Two, gunshots.

For two, captives.

One for the man who said he would be my brother

One for my boyfriend

Two to silence their screaming.

I fell to my knees and screamed, pounding the ground with my fists.

I just lost more of them

And one was my fault

Again.

There's only four of them left.

Yoongi

Who held a sobbing Jungkook.

Jungkook

Who blamed himself for Jin's death

Hoseok

Who was desperately trying to hold Namjoon back

Namjoon

Who was trying to the tear the wall apart with his fists

I curled onto my side, hugging myself, holding my wrist to my heart. The wrist that displayed Jimin's bracelet he gave me. The bracelet's heart that will forever be locked on my wrist.

For the key to my heart was dead.

————-

End of 64

Ahem

Please don't cry

on a side note

i have new best friend applications?

~has to have snapchat

~has to be a teenager

~preferred to be in a time zone close to EST

dm me?