29

"I look at you, and I just love you, and it terrifies me. It terrifies me what I would do for you."

''''

I smiled slightly after I walked out of Bang's office. I told him about Jin's manager for the shoot who was a real dick to both of us. Bang said he would look into it.

I don't want the boys to be treated with so much disrespect. It was horrible.

Now I just have to find Jun and get the first vlog and blog posted.

Except he wasn't in his office.

"Well shit." I leaned against the doorframe of his office. "Now what?"

I'll just ask the receptionist at the entrance. She seems to keep her shit together all the time.

I rubbed my bandage on my hand as I walked down stairs. It's really sore today. I should take some aspirin or something.

Pushing the doors to the entrance room, I was immediately met with the receptionist.

There were three girls in front of her, their backs to me. The receptionist was facing me as her eyes widened when she saw me.

I frowned when she tried to subtly shake her head no.

That's when the three girls turned to me.

Fuck

They were all wearing BTS' merch and one was holding an ARMY Bomb.

All three of them let out a high pitched scream as they ran over to me, reaching out for my arms.

One of them hugged me while the other two pulled at my jersey and jabbed their elbow into my stomach, right where my injury was.

I winced and saw the receptionist hurry over to us.

"Girls!" She scowled and tried to pull them off of me.

"It's alright." I told her, trying to calm the girls down. "I'll just talk with them for a little bit and then they'll leave."

They're actually excited to see me. Maybe I will actually feel accepted with being BTS' blogger.

The receptionist nodded once and retreated back to her desk, but glanced at us occasionally.

"Please don't touch me." I asked nicely as I backed up to a wall so we weren't in everyone's way.

They stopped hugging me, but all three of them still held part of my arms.

"What's your real name?"

"How old are you?"

"Do you like working for the boys?"

"Do they like you?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"Who's your favorite?"

"Does any of them have a crush on you?"

"Do you have a crush on any of them?"

"Is Namjoon really tall?"

"Did Jin make something for you?"

"How big are Jungkook's muscles in real life?"

I stumbled backwards as they edged closer and closer to me, their questions not stopping and they barely breathed as they fired on after another.

"Mi-Blogy!" A familiar voice exclaimed.

No no no

Taehyung stood beside me and they girls squealed again, reaching for him.