56

"i hate that i keep hoping"

''''

BREAKING NEWS

LIKE BIG NEWS

BTS' JIMIN DATING BTS' BLOGGER MINJEE

HOW WILL BTS' ARMY REACT??

Honestly a lot better than I thought. Most of them said they were really happy for us and supported us 100% and made fanarts and edits of us displaying the previous glances we had given each other before we dated. Maybe 10% hated it. But Jimin made sure to keep me away from those comments. Autumn and Winter had become quite popular and there had been fanfictions of those two and Yeontan. A giant love triangle one shot left BTS and I laughing for a good week, arguing who would make a better couple.

My life was all going great until Jimin hit a hole in the road.

"Min." Jin mumbled to me and pulled me into the kitchen with him, giving me room with my crutches. "Something's up with Jimin." I frowned, thinking the same thing.

"I know."

"He completely exploded at Hoseok for being too loud. He was never bothered by him before today." Jin leaned against the countertop, crossing his arms, staring at the floor.

"Has Namjoon-"

"Out of town, remember?"

"Right." I sighed and laid my bag on the table, rubbing my eyes. "If I get yelled at, you owe me coffee." Jin rolled his eyes and nodded, thinking that was all. "And you have to pet sit Autumn."

"What!" Jin exclaimed, standing upright, eyes slightly wide as his words got faster. "That dog is the spawn of Satan! He has it out for me!" But I had already started to walk away, towards the dance studio-the place Jimin always went when he was pissed off.

He was angrily dancing to On when I walked in and I rolled my eyes. I've seen him dance to this a hundred times over, I don't need to see him dance to it like a pissed off ape.

What did I do?

I turned off the music.

"Son of a bi-" Jimin's fiery eyes turned on me, but his mouth shut once he saw it was me. I cocked an eyebrow as he faced his back to me, taking a swig of his water.

"Babe-"

"Don't 'Babe' me." Jimin snapped. "I know what you're hiding."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I frowned, walking towards him, a soft whine coming from Winter. We both know he's furious. "I'm not hiding anything."

"Oh you aren't hiding the fact that you're only dating me for attention, huh?" Jimin whirled around angrily, his eyebrows practically touching from being furrowed so deeply. "Make everyone feel sorry for you when people start hating us so you'll get comforted like a baby?"

"What is wrong with you?" I demanded, finally standing in front of him, my hands starting to shake with anger. "I would never do anything of those things!"

"Really?!" Jimin stepped away from me. "That's not what ARMY says at all." Oh you did it. You fucking bitch.

What did I do about it?

I slapped him.

"Knock it off." I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him closer, standing on my tiptoes, tears welling in my eyes from the pain. "You really want to believe ARMY over me? Your girlfriend? What if that 'ARMY' that told you those things was the one that attacked me while I was scattering my brother's ashes?" My voice started to shake, but I was not done. "What if she was the one that held me down as another dyed my hair yellow? I would die for you, understand that Park Jimin?" I shook him lightly. "I love you with all my heart and you are pissed off over a lie!" And then he did the unbelievable.

He fucking kissed me.

But that didn't last long for this asshole.

I shoved him away from me, shaking my head slowly. "You don't get it, do you? You think it'll all be okay after a kiss? A tiny little kiss?"

"Muffin I'm sorry. I shouldn-"

"No!" I interrupted him, my whole body shaking in anger. "You wanted this!" And then I walked away as fast as I could, and he had the balls to stop me. "Let go of my hand or I'm ruining your teeth." I growled, looking at him with disgust. The nerve of this guy. He let me go, tears falling off his own face.

That's how it feels, right there. Remember that feeling Park Jimin. It's called a heartbreak.

I slammed Jin's door shut, Jin looking up from his phone, eyes wide. Then everything started to crumble. Dropping my shoulders, I lowered my head and started to cry, Jin hugging me immediately.

"Minjee I'm so sorry." He comforted me, rubbing my back, allowing my tears to soak into his shirt. "I shouldn't have made you talk to him I'm so sorry."

—————

End of 56

i swear i'm a chef. i made flatbread pizza!!