52

(the note was from a non-identified student in band to our band director)

"i'll stay."

''''

"Rule number one, no kissing

"Rule number one, no kissing." Jin spoke as Namjoon snorted from his phone.

"Hyung that's no fair." JImin frowned and crossed his arms, my arm getting squished in the process. "We are dating and you're practically saying no affection allowed."

"Give them like," Yoongi sighed, waving his hand around while his eyes stayed closed. "Three kisses a day." I smiled and leaned against Jimin, uncrossing his arms.

"You are not allowed to be in the same room alone!" Taehyung mimicked Jin's voice, puffing his chest out. "I refuse to be awoken to sound of two lovers in the dead of the night having-"

"OkAy!" Hoseok covered Taehyung's mouth and smiled. "You have lost speaking rights."

"Alright, if I had to hit one person in this room, it'll be Yoongi." Jungkook changed the subject smoothly, rolling up his sleeves, a grin on his face as his eyes locked on Yoongi. Yoongi stood up, grabbing the lamp beside him, the lamp unplugging from the wall.

"Bring it on."

The red phone on the wall started to ring and Jin got up to answer it, Namjoon trying his best to seperate Jungkook and Yoongi, Jungkook claiming he needs to save the damsel in distress (the lamp). But that fight stopped once Jungkook realized what phone was ringing.

"That's the emergency phone, from the people that own this place." He whispered, Yoongi setting the lamp down and crossing his arms. I sat up from leaning against Jimin, my eyebrows furrowed. I knew something was really wrong when Jin's face paled, shouts heard from the other line.

"Yes of course, we'll lock everything." He spoke, his eyes darting around the room. My hand immediately interlocked with Jimin's, fear taking control of my body. Winter whimpered and thrust his head underneath my arm, licking my wrist. Jin hung up, facing us with terrified eyes. "Everyone go in pairs and start shutting off lights, and lock the windows and the doors. Stay with your pair and do not separate. H-H-Hide somewhere with your partner. Do not go with other groups, it'll be better if we're spread out."