7

"Be a sunflower in a field of roses."

''''

When the handclaps started at Yoongi's rap, my smile dropped.

I hate this song.

"I'll take this one." His finger traced the bottom of my chin, lifting my head up higher. The pounding bass drum of the music matched my heart beat. "She looks fun"

I didn't even have the will to smile when Taehyung was used as a chair.

Jungkook's rap came and I wanted to puke.

The guys moans of pleasure echoed inside of my head while I swallowed my tears away. I could hear the rap music from outside of the room I was forced into. I tried to focus on that.

Barely paying attention to the boys, I stared at the floor, trying my best to think of something else, anything else. I thought on Injun. Man that dork is my best friend.

"Did you like it?" Jungkook asked, smiling widely, waiting for my reaction.

I swallowed hard and forced a smile.

"That was really good. And that was your debut song?" I asked.

They all nodded, smiles on all of their faces.

"Man, you guys started with a bang." I tried to get the fast paced beat out of my head.

After looking through Hoseok's phone again, I found one that didn't sound too fast.

"Baepsae." I called out, pressing the song.

They all grinned.

I pushed play and immediately wanted to die.

I looked around the place. A man was grinding against one of the girls who was helping me survive this place. He moved at the pace of the music. I swallowed hard and looked away, the beat memorized.

When I looked up, the boys all did harsh hip thrusts.

Vomit swelled up in the back of my throat.

His hands are all over me again. His tongue, his lips, his thighs. Everything.

I forced myself to stay still. I have to stay here for them. They were so caring towards me, I have to...

I looked up at Jungkook who was focusing on the mirror in front of him. He licked his lips and smiled flirtatiously.

Another round of hip thrusts.

I fumbled for Hoseok's phone and I turned off the music.

The boys all stopped, confused at the sudden silence.

"I forgot something in the main room." I lied, walking towards the door, stumbling slightly as nausea took over my head. "I'll be right back." I ran.

—-

I reached my hand up and flushed the toilet, watching the puke disappear.

Grabbing onto the counter top of the sink, I pulled myself to my feet.

I stared at myself, watching my bottom lip quiver as I tried to contain my sobs.

After washing out my mouth and cleaning up all traces of vomit, I slowly made my way out to the break room.

I saw a few of the boys' shirts on the floor and disregarded shoes.

My head flashed back to the room.

Too many nightmares. I've tried so hard to forget them, but they never left. They are parasites, constantly traumatizing me, their prey.

My chest tightened and I began to wheeze. I knew it was my asthma. I reached for my inhaler in my pocket and used it, waiting a minute for my breathing to return to normal.

I itches my throat as I sat down on the floor and wrapped my arms around myself, trying to keep some part of me together. My mental side completely crumbled. I kept my sobs and cries subtle. The boys might hear. Some assistant might as well.

His face flashed in front of me. He laughed.

"Leave me alone." I whispered, covering my ears, trying to block out his taunts.

Then all of their faces appeared. All of them, cackling, pointing, feeling. Everything was aimed at me.

"Stop. Please." I begged, tears streaming down my face.

It was pointless. They didn't listen to me. I had to listen to them. Those were the rules. Follow or face the punishment.

It seemed like an eternity before I heard it.

"Bubble Gum?"

———————

End Of Chapter 7

😔