wow

wow guys

we have 76 chapters, excluding the extras. that is a lot.

i've done some calculations and i have around 90,000 words. that's, really crazy.

i Googled it, and the average book has 90,000 chapters.

with that being said....

i'm going to be ending Blogger

it's been a long ride...a whole year of me writing this book.

not going to lie, i've gotten attached to these characters. that's why it's so hard for me to let this book go.

it's definitely been a rollercoaster. kidnappings, murder, jail, all of it. it really drifted away.

which is why i'm ending it. i've been forcing myself to come up with new plots and twists to happen and it's just not how it used to be :/

so the next chapter will be the last.

i want to say thank you, everyone, who's sticked with this book, not matter the twist. i'm glad i could make you all laugh, smile, and cry. i love reading all of your comments and even responding to them as well. you made this book even more enjoyable. thank you.

which is why i'm leaving this chapter open for suggestions.

if you want scenes or scenarios that you really hoped for, i can do that. if you want minjee to date a certain person, i can write out a date or something. anything you guys want. :)

here~~

alright so i gotta go work on the next chapter now so you guys can leave your suggestions if you like :)

i love you all