60

"friends go a long way."

''''

Haha.

Guess who brought concealer to the beach with her?

Me

So my hickeys are safe.

Everyone got what they wanted. Jimin and I had our time together and the boys got to play at the beach. It was perfect.

I managed to convince the boys to take me shopping. Some disappeared into a shoe store, and some went to the food court. I snuck away from them with Autumn and Winter to go to the stores I wanted to go. It was a jewelry and a clothes store, probably the biggest store here.

It was going fine until I saw a guy harassing a girl in the corner. She looked so young, like maybe 16. And he was definitely in his thirty's.

"Oh Ji!" I ran over the best I could with my boot. "I was looking for you!" I shoved the guy away from her while keeping a smile on my face. "You better back the fuck up."

"She's my girlfriend!" He growled at me, stalking closer to me, pushing me against the wall. Winter growled but the man didn't even flinch. I looked over at the girl who shook her head no.

"I believe you're lying." I stood up straight, holding out my hand to calm Winter down. "Get away from us both before I call security." Then he whispered into my ear that hurt me more than any punch ever.

"I know who you are. You were at a sex club years ago. I saw you there. You have no worth here and never will. You're just a whore who pleases men for a job." He grinned, his eyes a cold stone extinguishing my happiness. I felt a tear trace my face as he turned and kissed my cheek, my whole body frozen. I still didn't move even as he turned around and walked away.

"M-Miss?" The girl I saved peered at my face, eyes wide. I blinked quickly and wiped away my tear, Winter's whines finally registering with me.

"Winter," I crouched down and unhooked her leash. "Go get Jimin." I threw my arm out and she immediately ran, Jimin the only thing on her mind. "What's your name?"

"Haelyn." She shook ever so slightly as I stood up straight again. I hugged her, rubbing her back.

"Haelyn, my service dog is getting my boyfriend, okay? We aren't going to move until he gets here, okay?" She whimpered softly as she nodded. "The creep might be waiting for us, and I can't let that happen, okay?"

"Okay." Her voice shook with fear. "Thank you."

"Did someone come with you? Your parents?" I turned my head to scan the area around us, making sure he was stalking around.

"I came by myself." She shook her head, her eyes low. "I should've come with someone I know. It was a dumb mistake."

"It's not your fault." I reassured, frowning slightly. "This never should've happened in the first place. Women should be able to shop freely without fear of being, harassed."

"Minjee!" Jimin shouted as he ran beside Winter, Autumn barking. He was quick to hug me, kissing my forehead. "What happened?"

"This guy was harassing me and, Minjee-I think-came and rescued me but the guy said some really mean things to her and kissed her." Haelyn's words flowed out of her mouth like it was nothing, completely exposing me. Jimin hugged me again, holding me tighter than before, not running off to go fight the guy like I expected.

"Baby, you're perfect and beautiful." He had hunched his back so he could reach my ear. "You're my beautiful muffin that I love so so much and means the world to me." He mumbled sweetly, kissing my cheek several times.

"I'm okay Jimin." I let go of our hug, feeling a bit awkward as Haelyn just stared at us. "I'm just concerned for Haelyn." Jimin nodded before turning to Haelyn and offering her a hand to shake, a warm smile on his face.

"Hello Haelyn, I'm Park Jimin."

"From BTS, right?" Haelyn smiled, a real smile and her tears were slowly leaving her face, her mascara slightly smudged. "I've heard about you guys."

"Haelyn, we'll drive you home." I interrupted their boring boyband talk. "And we aren't taking no as an answer." I nudged Jimin and he quickly crossed his arms like mine. "Right Jimin?"

"Right." He nodded once, smiling proudly. "We'll take you home."

"Really?" Haelyn stood on her tiptoes then back down again, a huge smile on her face. She was going to say more but Dumb and Dumb ran over.

"Hey." Yoongi said, out of breath. "Is everything okay?"

"We heard a dog bark from the food court." Hoseok took over talking, or panting. "You good?"

"Just," I rolled my eyes just thinking about it. "A dickhead was involved and Jimin and I are going to take her home and come back." Jimin nodded and took the keys from Yoongi's coat pocket, Yoongi too busy breathing to care.

"You both good?" Hoseok gestured to Haelyn and I and we both nodded. "Good." He gave us high fives before dragging Yoongi away from Jimin. "Cya later!"

————-

End of 60

kinda awkward ending but it's fine

i won $10 today