29.

"Why is your stomach so big?" August asked Katrina when he noticed her struggling to sit cross legged beside him on the floor.

She laughed. "because I have two babies in there."

"Two?" He asked, eyes widening at the idea.

"A boy and a girl." She nodded.

"Are they gonna look like me?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

August asked about his father every now and again, he missed him like crazy. Katrina would always reassure him that one day his dad would come back. She didn't have the heart to tell a kid that he'd never see his daddy again.

She didn't even know what she was going to do with August. Her dad wanted him gone as soon as possible, he knew that just because August was harmless as a kid didn't mean he wouldn't grow up with a desire for revenge.

Katrina told herself that she could raise him as her own and maybe her dad wouldn't have to worry. How could she raise someone else's child and had no clue of how she'd do with her own?

"Uhm... probably not. They're going to be tiny." She explained.

"Will they look like you?"

"Yes." She smiled. "I hope so."

She hoped for the guy to look something like his father, she just knew her daughter would be beautiful, regardless of who she looked like.

Katrina avoided thinking about her children's father. She knew that she could never see him again if she wanted him to stay safe. Her father would murder him in cold blood with no hesitation. For a mistake that both of them made.

She thought about naming her son after his father, but that would've been a bad idea. He didn't even know she was pregnant, her parents had made her leave school and start over completely before she could even get the chance to tell him.

She had no clue what she wanted to name her daughter. She wanted it to be soft, and sweet, but she also wanted it to be similar to hers.

"Do you want to me a favor?" Katrina turned to August while she unfolded the sheet of paper in her back pocket.

"Yeah."

"I need you to pick out a name." She smoothed out paper and placed it in front of him. "Just close your eyes and point."

She was nervous, she had too many names in mind for them and if she had to decide on her own, she'd go crazy.

August did as she told him to, he closed his eyes and placed his finger on a name, but then he swirled his finger around and put it on a different name, making her laugh.

"This one." He looked at the paper although he couldn't read the name.

"Catalina." She nodded her head, repeating it over and over again in her mind. "I love it."

"What about the other one?"

"He already has a name." She smiled at the thought of her son. She was most exited to have a boy, and being with August for these last couple of months made her even more exited.

She named her son Christian. She thought about naming him Angel, but then she thought about all the problems that'd cause him in grade school.

If she wasn't sure about anything, she was sure about what she didn't want them to grow up into. If she didn't want her own kids to grow up here, why would she want August to?