one- bad guy

-My soul so cynical-

{Jahseh Onfroy}

"How are you feeling?" Stokeley asked me as we walked into my condo. Three months later and we are done with the tour. I guess you can say it went really good.

Me and Stokeley have been more than good. We've been happier. No one can love me like he do. That's the one I will marry one day and it's set in my heart to make him happy.

But today, it's not a good day. We are back home today, meaning, I'm meeting with Taylor today to discus our baby. Well her baby. We don't know if it's mine yet. It's between me and her current boyfriend. Her boyfriend is humble and civilized from what I know.

He's agreed to coparenting if the baby is mine, he wants to be in the baby's life regardless. But he really wants it to be his.

Im just happy Taylor knows who the dads are, or could be. I'm happy it's only between two people. Because she's a nice girl, and she's been really calm and happy about the whole pregnancy. She's a nice girl.

"I'm anxious," I finally answered Stokeley. "I have mixed feelings."

"About the baby?" He asked.

"Yes. I mean I want kids, but I don't think I'm ready. And I will be there if it's mine, I'm just scared of becoming my father," I sighed. I flopped on my couch.

Taylor and a doctor are supposed to be meeting us here in a few minutes to start the process of a dna test.

"You are nothing like your father, you don't push away your problems and run away. You're not a bad person babe, you're probably the strongest person I know. Cause after all you've been through, you're still strong and you're still standing. And that's inspirational on so many levels," Stokeley told me as he sat next to me.

"You really think so?" I looked at him.

"I know so," he smiled.

"And how are you feeling about this? Are you okay?" I asked.

"I mean I can't really be mad, it happened when we weren't together, and it's a baby," he lightly chuckled. "I just wish it was me and you, not you and her." He frowned.

"I'm sorry," I sighed.

"It's not something to apologize for," he told me. "I mean, like we said, the baby might not be yours, you said you guys used a condom and you pulled out right? And even if it is, we still can have our own kids one day?" He looked up at me.

"Yeah, it's a slim chance of the baby being mine," I sighed. "And we will have a family one day. One day when the time is right. One day after we are married and you know things like that," I explained.

"Promise?" He looked My in my eyes.

"I promise," I smiled.

"What if you're lying?" He asked as a deep frown covered his face.

"Then I guess I'm lying for the rest of our lives," I smiled and kissed his lips.

*phone rings*

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Okay so the doctor said we have to wait two weeks to do the dna test because I have to be 4 1/2 months along and I'm only 4 months." Taylor rambled.

"So in two weeks?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's okay right?" She asked.

"Yeah of course, call me and keep me updated, and we still have dinner on Tuesday right?" I asked.

"Yeah thanks, love you bye." She hung up.

I sighed and sat my phone on my lap, "we have to wait two more weeks for the dna test," I told Stokeley.

He sighed. "We will get through this together," he told me.

©️2019 officiallymaya

Typed on-  April 10, 2019
Posted on-