Thirty Four- mind of a real nigga

𝓘𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼

𝕵𝖆𝖍𝖘𝖊𝖍 𝕺𝖓𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖞

I walked into Ivy's room and saw her asleep in Stokeleys arms while he watched rugrats. I smiled and took my phone out, taking a picture.

I walked over to him as I put my phone in my pocket and I kissed his cheek, "good morning," I told him.

"It's 2 in the afternoon," he told me.

"I know, I've been sleep all day, I'm sorry, I got so drunk last night," I apologized.

"It's okay, I was the first way when I first started going out," he laughed. He looked so tired.

"Here lemme see her," I took ivy and put her in her crib. "Go lay down I'll bring you something to eat and then you can relax.

"Thank you baby," he smiled at me and smirked and walked out of the room, walking downstairs, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a plate, and heated up some left over chicken from kfc. I made him two waffles in my waffle maker and then got him a class of sprite, and took it up to him.

"I smell sprite," he made a funny face when I walked into my room.

"How can you smell it?" I asked.

"Cause sprite is the shit," he smiled.

"I think so," I smile and gave him his food.

"Thank you baby," he kissed my lips and then started to eat his food. 

Y'all tell me nbayoungboy ain't fine 🤫 you can't because he is. FINE ASS NIGGA for no reason

I walked to the other side of the bed and grabbed my phone and walked to the bathroom, starting myself a shower and stripping of my clothes, getting in.

I washed my body off a few times before stepping out of the shower and getting wrapped into a towel.

I walked back into the room and Stokeley was Ina deep sleep and his sleep.

I smiled and walked into my closet to get some clothes to put on.