thirteen- heart eater

-why you lookin so surprised-

Jahseh Onfroy

"Jahseh leave me the fuck alone." Stokeley rolled his eyes.

"No stokeley cause something is wrong? Why don't you even look at me anymore?" I asked.

"Cause I can't and I don't want to." He spat.

"What did I do?" I asked. I genuinely want to know what the fuck I did.

He laughed. "you're playing right?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "What did I do?"

"Why did you let that nigga get you pregnant?" He spoke.

What?

Who told him?

And it's not like I let him, he raped me. And I lost the baby. I didn't let him do anything. He forced me.

"Stokeley I know you fucking lying," I chuckled. I'm really getting mad for real now.

"And you had the baby? Where's it at?" He asked as he laid down on his back, on the bed.

"It died," I mumbled. Looking at the floor.

"Tuh probably cause his dads a hoe," he mumbled. I snapped my head up.

That's how you feel?

"Yeah, that's why." I mumbled and walked into the bathroom. Now he's gotten me all the way fucked up. I'm gone for real.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Derells number.

"Hello?" He answered on the forth ring.

"Aye I'm finna leave, can you get me a hotel or somewhere to stay?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked.

"I can't stay here anymore, he's doing it again." I said. Referring to how stokeley starts acting when he gets caught up in his drama or something.

"Okay, what time should I make your check in time for the hotel," He asked.

"For midnight," I said. "Thanks." I hung up. I walked back into the room and Stokeley wasn't there anymore. I looked out the window and he was pulling out the driveway in the car.

I shook my head and walked into the closet, grabbing my suitcases and bags.

I packed everything in about forty minutes and then put my bags in my car. I went back to the bedroom and grabbed my last notebook, ripping a page out.

I wrote him a note. He doesn't even deserve it, so I took the note with me.

I got into my car, driving to the hotel. I don't know why I'm still here.

"Onfroy?" A man led me to my room, and I gave him a fifty dollar tip, after asking him not to tell anyone I was here and he was the only one allowed up here.

I sighed and laid back on the bed as the guy brought my bags in.

I pulled my phone out and saw I had plenty of messages.

Gazzy- did you do it?
Gazzy- he doesn't deserve you.

Derell- did you get there Okay?
Derell- Call me if you need anything?

Jarad- nigga when the fuck did you have a baby?
Jarad- you lied

Michael- I really hope Jarad is lying about you having a baby..

Gus- wanna go to the fair tmr?

Michael- Jahseh What the fuck is going on?
Michael- stokeley is talking about he wants to get someone pregnant so y'all can be even

Dean- hey can we talk?

Sister- hey, how's everything going.
↪️ -it's good I'm just chillin wassup

Stokeley- you fucked up with the wrong one.
Read at 1:25 am