nine- last time

-and she told me this the last time-

Jahseh onfroy

We've been driving for a good, forty to fifty minutes already, and that van is still behind us. And I'm trying to convince myself it's because he has to go to a different neighborhood or something but deep inside of me, I know that's not the reason. Someone's following us and I know it.

"Stokeley they are still following us," I panicked.

"Yeah, I know," he mumbled as he typed something in his phone while we waited at a red light. I felt my heart rate speed up intently.

I continued to look behind me, almost every two to five seconds while Stokeley texted someone on his phone.

The light turned green so Stokeley got off of his phone and started to drive. He made U turn and started to drive the other way.

I watched in the side mirror as the van repeated our steps, following closely behind us.

Now we've gotten ourselves a dumb stalker. At least if you're going to follow someone, first, you don't leave your headlights on, and two, you don't be on the ass.

Stokeley started to drive down McLinen Street, making fast turns and I soon recognized the neighborhood. It was Tay's block.

"Why are we going to Ta-" I started and was cut off by Stokeley.

"We finna get this hoe," he mumbled and started to turn. He stopped and then typed a number into his phone, putting it his ear.

"Aye we at the spot, he behind us y'all go behind him and go from there like we planned," he said and then hung up.

He started to drive again, this time leaving Tays hood, but I noticed there was two white vans following behind the black one.

Damn this isn't going to end well for me.

About twenty minutes later, we ended up in the country. Yeah the deadass country. I didn't even know they had this in LA.

Stokeley started driving down a road that led to a few large hill. And you could smell the ocean water.

I raised an eyebrow and titled my head. "What a great place to die at."

"You're not going to die, just relax, this will be all over soon enough." Stokeley sighed. He started driving up to a hill, and then stopped.

"Why'd you stop he's behind us,"I turned around.

"Relax," he told me.

He climbed out the car, then came to my side and opened my door, helping me out the car. He grabbed his phone and sent someone a quick text. Then grabbed my hand and we began to walk up the hill.

"How'd you know about this hill?" I asked. I thought i was the only one.

"What do you mean?" Stokeley asked.

"This is where I used to come to clear my thoughts." I explained. "I still come here."

"I come here to get high and clear my head." He said.